Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 26

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

i found out something new. install the unit to another laptop working on windows xp and Pentium processor everything was ok so is it the vista and amd combination ON MY LAPTOP i thought that deejay trim work with vista and never said anything about amd processor do i have to buy a new laptop for this.

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 3:11 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
I've tested the Trim on many configurations (Intel and AMD) and operating systems (XP,Vista, 7 and OSX ), so you don't have to worry there.

Since it works on XP, it would mean that its probably not a hardware defect (good for you). However, what could be the cause of this issues on your main computer....

Do you have any other audio device drivers and/or programs installed on this computer that could potentially create conflict ?

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 11:25 am
i got numark virtual vinyl and esi maya44 installed

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 11:46 am
@frazzle1112 What exactly do you want the jogwheel to do?

Same as it does in 5....Control the effects parameters whilst the effect button is held down and when not using effects just to work as a normal jogwheel.......All help is muchly appreciated......Thanks for responding!

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 12:12 pm
@zentair
Same as it does in 5....Control the effects parameters whilst the effect button is held down and when not using effects just to work as a normal jogwheel.......All help is muchly appreciated......Thanks for responding!

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 5:52 pm
pmyskoPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Maybe today :)

Posted Tue 16 Nov 10 @ 8:34 pm
i lready un install all asio driver in my system that included pioneer cdj400 esi maya44 and numrk virtual vinyl but still nothing happen same old shit timecode sound from input 1n2 going out at output 3n4

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 3:37 am
tech support where u at?

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 4:31 am
zentairPRO InfinityMember since 2010
frazzle1112 wrote :

The mapping I mentioned lets the jogwheels control the effects while a effect is active and otherwise just act as jogwheels. So it looks at the status of the effect (active or not) rather than the status of a button controlling the effect. I've never used VDJ 5 so I'm guessing what it is exactly you want.

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 4:45 am
@ Anak

Let's try something:

- Turn off the Trim (or unplug it from the USB

- Open the Registry Editor (Start > Run > type REGEDIT

- Go to the following key:

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HDJAsioK\Parameters\

You should normally have a bunch of folder with random names ( ex: 46TF75KL8). Delete them all EXCEPT the folder called WDF

- Replug and turn On the Trim. Test if the problem still happens.

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 7:54 am
OK tnx coz this thing work i got the deejay trim working properly now except that i have sound chop every 10 sec sound like the the asio is foced to buffer but my setting is auto l8tancy this happen with time code vinyl

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 1:22 pm
and i got 0% on the time code with cd igot 100 but with vinyl it was 0

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 1:23 pm
Alright if that corrected the problem. If I were you, I would reinstall the driver (the latest) just to be sure everything that should be present in the registry is there.

I would also try playing with the ASIO bufer size to find the value that works best for your system. Go easy (one or two value at a time)

As for the timecode configuration:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/TimeCode%20Config.html

Posted Wed 17 Nov 10 @ 1:42 pm
layzi66PRO InfinityMember since 2010
hey guys havin' a little problem I spin hip hop so when i beatmatch and press play on my left deck for some reason it goes into sync and matches with the little tabs I cant figure out why its doing this it only started doing this the other day? recently i have downloaded the reverb effect and mapped a variable on the jobwheels to control the parimeters of the effects maybe this has effected me in anyway?

Posted Thu 18 Nov 10 @ 11:55 am
Hi

Just bought the RMX and I use a MacBook. It all seems ok, but I have noticed that if not used for a couple of tracks or so, the gain knobs and sliders need to be moved left-right or up-down a couple of times to get them to work?!?!? Any ideas, can be frustrating on the Gain!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Dj Riksta

Posted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 7:56 am
layzi66PRO InfinityMember since 2010
never mind problem solved (smart deck was activated) why this function even exists idk seems a little inconvenient for people that actually beatmatch but anyways good days :)

Posted Sat 20 Nov 10 @ 8:10 am
everything ok now i move to windows7

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 6:33 am
now i got 100% time code only when i use the setting of
other(relative only)1000hz i try all of the virtual dj time code setting since i was using vdj time codeand nothing works i got stanton500 cartridge on my sl12oo turntable

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 9:18 am
when is the 4-mx coming out?

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 8:36 pm
the vinyl and time code cd that come with the hercules deejay trim starter kit only work with the setting of virtual dj timecode very old engine v3

Posted Wed 24 Nov 10 @ 6:00 am
60%