Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 25

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

zentairPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I'm remapping lots of stuff on my MK4 and I am unable to control the LED of the load A/B buttons. There doesn't seem to be a LED_LOAD option available (or it doesn't work). Any ideas how to control this LED?

I'm using VDJ 7.0 pro mac and have the latest (2.22) hercules drivers installed.

Posted Sat 30 Oct 10 @ 8:19 am
After a frustrating email conversation with Hercules I believe the load, track-+ and up/down have no LEDs. So that awnsers my question, should anyone wonder. Damnit, now I have to choose a different mapping configuration :(

Posted Thu 04 Nov 10 @ 5:56 am
help useing windows 7 on new computor get a glitch kike record skipping when using vdj pro 7 with rmx i am pretty useless on computors but my mate is v good but even he cant fix it original herucles and vdj was brilliant and i was hoping for improvement but this is driving me nuts please advise graham

Posted Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 4:47 am

Posted Tue 09 Nov 10 @ 7:01 am
Just updated from version 5.2 to 7 pro. I use an rmx and they used to control the effects in vdj5....thet won't in 7 is there another way of doing it?

Posted Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 3:53 pm
I was half dead last night and should have said it is the jogwheels i was referring to....they won't control the parameters when using effects like they did on vdj 5.2

Posted Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 12:46 am

Posted Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 4:43 am
Thanks for that....it kinda worked although now the jogwheel only controls one of the parameter buttons and also won't work as a njogwheel to control the track......help!

Posted Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 1:27 pm
i just got my hercules deejay trim and use itr with my numark virtual vinyl software i use 2 technics sl1200mk2 and pioneer djm 400 the problem is i got the time codem signal sound comming out on outputr 3n4 of dejay trim can any one help

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 2:19 am
IM USING 6.0.2 VERS OF VIRTUAL vinyl

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 3:26 am
how can i stop the sound of the time code vinyl from input 1n2 coming out at the output 3n4 somebody pls help

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 4:02 am
@frazzle1112 What exactly do you want the jogwheel to do?

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 4:18 am
any one from Hercules hire who could help im really having a hard tym preventing the signal from input 1n2 coming out in output 3n4 i got a gig tomorrow

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 6:33 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
@ Anak

How did you configure the audio in Virtual Vinyl ?

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 7:17 am
inputs 2 time code input 1n2 left 3n4 right
output external mixer 1n2left 3n4 roght
soundcard asio hercules deejay trim

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 7:33 am
hire is the cenario even if i dont run the virtual vinyl software just plug in the hercules deejay trim to the usb port play the time code vinyl i still can hear the sound comming out to channel 3n4 witch use to be channel 2 on my pionner djm400 mixer

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 7:42 am
Technically, the only to get a loopback from Input 1/2 to Output 3/4 would need to be through software. Outside of VV, this shouldn't happen.

Just to be on the same side:

- The Trim is configured in 4/4 mode ?

- In the Trim control panel >Advanced tab, the Hardware mix is set to USB Streaming 1-2 (Default) ?

- You have checked your connections between the Trim and mixer ?

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 10:01 am
Technically, the only to get a loopback from Input 1/2 to Output 3/4 would need to be through software. Outside of VV, this shouldn't happen.

Just to be on the same side:

- The Trim is configured in 4/4 mode ?

- In the Trim control panel >Advanced tab, the Hardware mix is set to USB Streaming 1-2 (Default) ?

- You have checked your connections between the Trim and mixer ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it happen even if the vv is not on
= yes its on 4/4 mode

= yes 1-2-(default)

= yes not with the connection cos i have the output signal on the vu meter of line 3\4 witch is the time code sinal goin into input 1/2
IF dont use time code everything is ok left out on 1/2 right on 3/4 but i buy this thing for time code use pls help

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 10:27 am
I really can't think of a reason why it would do this unless something is wrong with the unit...

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 1:12 pm
exactly but doesn't the Hercules have quality control to inspect everything b4 letting a unit go. im from Malaysia shipping cause a lot and i dnt know if the shop where i order this shit have return policy is it that i just lost my 299$ for this junk hercules better do something

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 10:33 pm
58%