Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: HERCULES Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 14

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Thank you Sir. I will try this once again. I think it has something to do with windows 7 but I could be wrong. I will try this step by step again incase I missed something. Once again thank you.

Posted Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 1:07 pm
djingaHome userMember since 2010
:)

Posted Thu 18 Feb 10 @ 11:32 pm
Does any one know how to set up recording so it records my mic aswell ????

Posted Sun 21 Feb 10 @ 4:53 pm
Phatso,

One for you I think...

Can I change the sensitivity of the pitch slider on the RMX? It's not that smooth - ie a lot of movement between pitch changes - and when it does change it jump quite a bit.

I have the standard settings haven't touched the mapper at all.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 4:04 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
For they hardware itself, there are no settings for this.

But do you notice it with all the pitch ranges settings in VDJ or only some if them ?

Posted Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 7:39 am
I'll take a look and report back...

Next gig is Friday and my gear is at the club at present, so can't try it out until then.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Tue 23 Feb 10 @ 10:22 am
layzi66PRO InfinityMember since 2010
to jpboggis

hey thank you that worked :D

Posted Thu 25 Feb 10 @ 11:24 am
Hi GadgetMan,

I am not sure it is what you mean, but maybe what you consider as the sensitivity of the pitch fader on the Rmx is just the result of the pitch range in VirtualDJ: can you check if reducing the pitch range in VirtualDJ (in clicking on the % figure written above or below the pitch fader on the skin) solves the issue you meet?
Some DJs have difficulties to adjust the pitch with the -/+12% pitch range but find the 8% range more adequate to set the pitch on the Rmx.

Posted Fri 26 Feb 10 @ 11:31 am
I think this maybe the issue. I thnk mine is currently set to 33% whch is way too much.

Off to setup in a couple of hours and its on my to do list...

Roy

Posted Fri 26 Feb 10 @ 11:51 am
Hello! I have a Hercules Fortissimo 111 7.1 sound card. My sound card doesn't work with windows 7. Where can i find the drivers? (for windows 7)

Posted Sat 27 Feb 10 @ 3:47 pm
I am very new to this trade. well my wife purchased for me the Hercules RMX and i have followed the directions on how to set it up. All is well until i try to listen to the music from either my headphones or my speakers. I have connected the speakers on the rca and have tried the 1/4 inch plug on the 1-2 outputs. There is music coming out of the speakers but at very very low volume. I've checked all volume levels and they are set to high and still nothing but very low sound. Am i connecting them right? What is the protocol for connecting speakers? Do i need an amp? I hope this is the right area to ask this question if not sorry but like i said i am new to this. Looking forward to any help i can be giving as i am very anxious to use the Hercules ..Many thanks..

Posted Sat 27 Feb 10 @ 7:46 pm
Hello bluntlicker,

You need an amplifier either in your speakers (then they are active speakers) or, if you have passive speakers, between the outputs 1-2 of the DJ Console Rmx and the speakers.

Posted Mon 01 Mar 10 @ 4:16 am
I need some help please. But a Hercules dj console rmx on ebay, I installed the driver,installed the vdj4 on vista.when i plug the USB cable the lights flashing then go off.connecting with vdj4 connects but not working. any idea? please answer mi back

Posted Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 4:26 pm
Make sure you have an amp oractive speakera connected to outputs 1&2 on the RMX and not on the PC/laptop.

Posted Tue 02 Mar 10 @ 4:43 pm
Hello nicki777,

DJ Console Rmx is not mapped in VirtualDJ 4: the first version of VirtualDJ recognizing DJ Console Rmx is VirtualDJ 5. Please precise the result with VirtualDJ 5 DJC

Posted Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 6:14 am
Breizh/Phatso,

Pitch issue resolved... My ramge was set to 33%, reduced to 8% and now far more responsive...

Thanks for the pointer...

Roy

Posted Wed 03 Mar 10 @ 4:29 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
GadgetMan wrote :
Breizh/Phatso,

Pitch issue resolved... My ramge was set to 33%, reduced to 8% and now far more responsive...

Thanks for the pointer...

Roy

I prefer to use my RMX in 6% pitch range, for me it's better ;-)

Posted Thu 04 Mar 10 @ 2:39 pm
Hi everyone =)

I recently bought The Hercules MK2 Dj Console, I use windows Vista and the first time I ran the MK2 I noticed it had an older version of the Virtual Dj software (Virtual Dj 3 DJC Edition) and the Mk2 worked perfectly with that version...but I wanted to use VDJ 6.0 Pro And it didn't work I already installed the latest driver, and for some reason when I click The Dj Console Series It keeps telling me that the program is already running in windows taskbar and that there is no hardware available.

can anyone help me ? I have a party in a few days and I would hate to dissapoint

Thanks everyone !
=)

Posted Sat 06 Mar 10 @ 6:36 pm
nsviperHome userMember since 2009
I wanted to ask about a setup I want to do. I have a Hercules MK2 and now I am going to buy 2 Numark Axis 9s and I was wondering if I could use the MK2 as a mixer(and of course use its sound card) and Timecode the two Numarks.Will it work and does someone have this setup. Thank you in advance for the answer.

Posted Tue 09 Mar 10 @ 8:38 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Yes you can work with MK2 and last VirtualDJ PRo software using timecodes, it would o it fine ;-)

About the issue on detection on MK2, you need lastest drivers from hercules, and sometimes it would update MK2 firmware automatically. If you cancel this procedure maybe MK2 could not be able to work again.

Lastest drivers:

http://ts.hercules.com/es/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=2&fid=28&pid=177&cid=1

ftp://ftp.hercules.com/pub/webupdate/DJCSeries/2009_HDJS_4.exe

Posted Wed 10 Mar 10 @ 5:31 am
32%