Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: A video of the famous crash behavoir - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

This is a very old thread, I believe this problem was fixed in the latest version. anewsome was givin a special de bug version and the problem was fixed in one night. digitalmdj, your attitude tword the support team is unacceptable.

Posted Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 5:54 pm
DJTroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I am haveing similar problems with 4.0 Last night I had repeated crashes soon after I activated TCV. Just "PooF" and the system is locked. No video, no mouse, no control. hold down power button to reset. Ironically this is hapening with the same customer who was polking fun at my system in May. (because of its crashes.)

I'll keep reading. and screwing with adjustments and reinstalling my OS.

The TCV creep is bad too. At one point TCV was stopped and VDJ was movenig forward -slowly, but noticable. I brought in a scracher (me bro 'Ed') and he could not use my system. Although he uses TCV at home with no problems.

So there is proof that it is my system; no the software. But, that does not help the situation. I really don't have any more details to post other than the error that I have sems related to loading a VOB as compard to a compresses file. This new venue is all LCD HD, therefore compressed looks bad. I do not have these problems with the Hercules alone.

Are these problems related to Toshiba's Satelite A-70? The notebook in the video looked familiar.

TP

Posted Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 4:07 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if your getting creep you need to set the silence amount, play TCV on both decks at normal speed and press 'auto settup'

this should stop your creep when its stationary

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 2:58 am
I just watched that video and i was really spooked until I realized this was a 2005 thread.;) @Xeo, This was fixed right? It's kinda messed up that this thread popped back up to the very first page of the general discussions forum. It's not a good thing to see if you intend to buy VDJ. I used to get such crashes when I was a crackhead, But not anymore. Thank God.

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 8:42 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Hacked software is always a problem, It's like famous Forest Gump line ...Life is like a box of chocalates...you guys get the picture.
at least with a legit copy there is reason to alert everyone but this thread is rather old so if no one has this problem (legitly) maybe it is time to lock it

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 8:44 am
I am a legit owner (X2). 1 Pro copy pruchased online. 1 Herc copy (came with herc). 4.0 is USELESS to me. -I have really been trying to 'fix' my system and Yes, these are my system problems, but it does not change the fact that i still have to use 3.4.

last night (pre show and before) 4.0 repeatedly crashes. Just DEAD. I must force a restart.

Of course if you would prefer I could start a new thread instead of searching for old ones first. I could probably arrange for a video tape too. You guys decide and let me know. OK?

TP

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 3:21 pm
phillydj wrote :
Hacked software is always a problem, It's like famous Forest Gump line ...Life is like a box of chocalates...you guys get the picture.
at least with a legit copy there is reason to alert everyone but this thread is rather old so if no one has this problem (legitly) maybe it is time to lock it

The original video comes from a registered user too. Who is using hacked software? There is not a post in this thread from an unregistered user. Interesting responce... R U Clear Channel?

TP

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 3:36 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Troy,
It would probably be best if you added your thoughts to one of the existing threads and not one that is so ancient, it was a totally different version and to revive it is misleading readers here.

There are quite a few threads running about user difficulties such as yours, and you may find some resolve after reading more of them and not this one as there is no connection at all.

Funny as it may sound, many of the 4.0 bash/hate threads fall off the page with the original poster praising 4.0 once the problem is uncovered.

Best,
R

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 3:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)