- Hardware Manuals Index
- Roland Index
S SHIFT.Hold this button down to access additional functionality for several buttons/knobs as described in this manual.
- PLAY: Play/Pauses the track. Hold SHIFT and then press this button to play the track in Stutter mode (while pressed)
- CUE: When the Deck is paused, you can set a temporary Cue Point by moving the Platter to place the Audio Pointer at the desired location and then pressing the Cue Button. During playback, you can press the Cue Button to return the track to this Cue Point. (If you did not set a Cue Point, then it will return to the beginning of the track.). If the Deck is paused, you can press and hold the Cue Button to play the track from the Temporary Cue Point. Releasing the Cue Button will return the track to the temporary Cue Point and pause it. To continue playback without returning to the Temporary Cue Point, press and hold the Cue Button, then press and hold the Play Button, and then release both buttons.
Hold SHIFT and then press this button to return to the beginning of the track
- SYNC: Syncs the deck with the Master Deck. The Master Deck selection is made automatically by VirtualDJ, mostly depending on the Deck that is playing out in Master.
Hold SHIFT and then press this button to manually set a deck as Master Deck and force all other decks to sync to the Master Deck when SYNC is used. To return to the automatic selection, press again the button on the deck that is currently lit.
- JOG: Touch sensitive platter for scratching or bending. When in Vinyl mode, use the upper part of the jogwheel to scratch and the outer part to bend. When in Bend mode (Vinyl mode is disabled), use any part of the jogwheel to bend.
Hold SHIFT and use the JOG in Seek (Search) mode.
- VINYL: Use this button to toggle between the CD (Bend) and Vinyl (Scratch) modes for the Jogwheel
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to enable Slip Mode on Left/Right deck. Several software functions (such as Jogwheel movements, HotCues and Loops) will apply temporary on the track, and the track will return to the position it would have been when those functions are not triggered.
- PITCH : Pitch fader to adjust the Tempo of the track.
- DECK SELECT: Use these buttons to select a Deck for the left and right side to control. The Left side of the DJ-202 can control decks 1 or 3, and the Right side can control decks 2 or 4.
- KEYLOCK : Use this button to enable/disable Key-Lock (Master Tempo). When enabled, the Key of the track will retain its value when the Tempo of the track is changed.
Hold SHIFT down and then use this button to select the next available % range for the Pitch fader.