Pioneer DJ - DDJ-REV7 - Layout
- FILTER. Apply a Color FX to the Left/Right Channel. By default Filter Color FX is selected. A different Color FX can be chosen via Pioneer DJM-REV7 Setting Utility application.
- EQ LOW. Adjust the Low frequencies (Bass) of the Left/Right Channels.
- EQ MID. Adjust the Middle frequencies (Mid) of the Left/Right Channels.
- EQ HIGH. Adjust the High frequencies (Treble) of the Left/Right Channels.
- TRIM. Adjust the Pre-fader Output level (Gain) of the Left/Right Channels.
- SOURCE SEL. Select the source for the Left/Right mixer channel. Select USB A or B for Software mixing depending on which of the two USB ports on the back you have connected to your computer.
- BOOTH VOL. Adjust the Level of the Booth Output.
- MASTER VOL. Adjust the Level of the Master Output.