Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: SBDJ ScrollText - Page: 10

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There are quite a lot of changes to the codebase, new macros, message management changes, the ability to use a picture instead of a plain box, the way boxes are rendered, SMS support (including remote control of VDJ via SMS from a nominated mobile) and quite a few other important fundamental changes.

Not all of these changes are yet reflected in the GUI in the dev version.

Per-message settings are also on the agenda, but not sure if thats for 2.0 or not.

I've also been experimenting with a different text drawing method which will allow for things like character rotation, character spacing, 3D effects and the like, but I doubt I will release that in the initial 2.0 as it's not without drawbacks for this kind of application. It will probably be a switchable option introduced at a later date.

Posted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 11:55 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ok i've been teased enough... i want it now, lol.

Posted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 12:00 pm
This now has the potential to be the most sought after and 'must have' plugin for VDJ, nice work Scott. This plugin has soooo much scope for enhancing a show!

Posted Sat 17 Jan 09 @ 1:04 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
All those new features... wow Scott! Have you written a plugin, or is this Virtual DJ v6.0?

Posted Sun 18 Jan 09 @ 1:39 am
Droooolllllssss!

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 9:32 am
Realy cant wait for this :) Keep up the good work :)

Posted Mon 19 Jan 09 @ 12:56 pm
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have to admit as a Mac user now I am SERIOUSLY jealous of this plugin

It sounds absolutely amazing.

any chance it would ever be ported to Mac.

PLease please please

Posted Thu 22 Jan 09 @ 7:47 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Wow

Joey....!!!!!

Posted Sat 24 Jan 09 @ 11:34 am
Does this SMS board work with a Novatel Wireless PCMCIA or USB adapter, these devices work great and i'm wondering if you can readout the data from it?

It's the Novatel Wireless Ovation MC990D & X950D.

Thanks and keep up the great work , we're looking forward to play around with this great new feature!

Rob Huurman
Rojo Producties Volendam
The Netherlands

Posted Sun 25 Jan 09 @ 5:37 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Absolutely no idea; how do applications communicate with those devices? If it's using the standard GSM AT command set over a serial port (either real or emulated) then it should work.

Posted Sun 25 Jan 09 @ 5:19 pm

Posted Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 2:41 am
ok in anticipation of the text plug in being released i've been messing around with a few banners that you may want to use, there are seven in total so far just put them into clip bank and all are loopable, they've all been made so you can run scroll text so your crowd can see where to text to.

if anyone wants a custom one made of them just let me know, i could also make them in jpg so you can use them in show logo.

here is the seven, originals are in higher quality...

Posted Tue 03 Feb 09 @ 8:10 am
This is going to be the best plugin EVER! So many people are looking forward to it!

Videos looking good tayla by the way :)

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 2:51 pm
thanks

Posted Wed 04 Feb 09 @ 3:00 pm
Just wondering how this plugin is coming along now SB?

:)

Posted Sat 14 Feb 09 @ 10:42 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Could this be the most awaited plugin of the year? No doubt Scott has a few tricks up his sleeve for this one...

Posted Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 10:25 pm
I think this could be the most anticipated plugin and moreover plugin update ever ever.
Really cant wait, even though my video res has been cancelled, I still can't wait to see this.

Ross

Posted Mon 23 Feb 09 @ 10:30 pm
noticed on similar systems if put on automatic straight to screen there is an option to filter/delete selected words by user, maybes this could be added if not already included in yours.

Posted Thu 26 Feb 09 @ 1:00 am
Where can I download the latest version?

Posted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 12:18 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 27 Feb 09 @ 12:31 pm
33%