Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help Setting Up Hercules RMX controller - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Good to hear mate.

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 7:46 am
ahhh, that would explain it, Norton is a resource hog. I use Mcaffee now;^]

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 7:47 am
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Timmyg1978 wrote :
ahhh, that would explain it, Norton is a resource hog. I use Mcaffee now;^]

Me too.

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 7:50 am
hehe, switching to mcaffee was a smart move, far less problematic than Norton. Best of all for us here in the states, it's free to comcast customers;^]

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 8:03 am
Timmyg1978 wrote :
hehe, switching to mcaffee was a smart move, far less problematic than Norton. Best of all for us here in the states, it's free to comcast customers;^]

it is??????? PLEASE Give me the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 5:11 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Try Grisoft AVG..its free to EVERYONE..and a much better anti-virus than both of those others....

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 5:20 pm
TearEmUp wrote :
Try Grisoft AVG..its free to EVERYONE..and a much better anti-virus than both of those others....

free updates???????????

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 5:31 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
paulettecerra wrote :
TearEmUp wrote :

free updates???????????

Everyday..automatically....

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 5:32 pm
paulettecerra wrote :
Timmyg1978 wrote :

it is??????? PLEASE Give me the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Third one down;^]

http://www6.comcast.net/benefits/

Posted Sun 04 May 08 @ 6:01 pm
was sup people look am a new at this here but I had a question about the rmx....MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT. SO I'VE HAD VIRTUAL DJ PRO FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW...I RECENTLY BOUGHT THE HERCULES CONSILE RMX..IT COMES WITH THE TRIAL CD ....FAKE! ANYWAYS DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I COULD GET IT TO WORK with vdj pro...wen I go to remote contols in config....it doesn't show...wat do I do? with the trial version it comes already ready to use...but I have the pro...can't get it to work! can some one help??? thanks!! Dj w@LLy

Posted Fri 04 Jul 08 @ 5:17 pm
was sup people look am a new at this here but I had a question about the rmx....MAYBE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT. SO I'VE HAD VIRTUAL DJ PRO FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS NOW...I RECENTLY BOUGHT THE HERCULES CONSILE RMX..IT COMES WITH THE TRIAL CD ....FAKE! ANYWAYS DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW I COULD GET IT TO WORK with vdj pro...wen I go to remote contols in config....it doesn't show...wat do I do? with the trial version it comes already ready to use...but I have the pro...can't get it to work! can some one help??? thanks!! Dj w@LLy

Posted Fri 04 Jul 08 @ 5:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)