Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MacBook Pro and Cue 5.0 Failed me Tonight!!!!!! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

thats wassup dude I like the setup...........one day when I grow I'm going to be like you.............

thanks bro

let us know about the uodate so I can start using my MacBook Again.....

Your Boy LoS

Posted Sun 11 May 08 @ 11:07 pm
HiTowerPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've been quiet for awhile watching the numerous posts on complaints about timecode. Unless I missed something, timecode doesn't work as advertised unless you have the VV box (there seems to be issues arising with the VV box, too). It may work with some sound cards for a minute, but eventually, it will fail. I'm sure Skyfxl will give some things to try, and it may work for some (the suggestions don't work for me). At the moment, timecode is unreliable (at best) with VDJ. I've had problems with timecode since November, and the fix isn't here yet. My advice is, don't use VDJ with timecode in OSX at a gig. It will probably fail you. Setting up your sound card as an aggregate device is worth a try, but most users with timecode problems haven't had luck with that method. About a month ago, it was said that a fix is close. Keep your fingers crossed.

As for looking for help from VDJ Teamers, they don't post here often. Skyfxl is doing his best for everyone here. I've been checking this forum on the daily basis, and Skyfxl is the best help in here. With that being said, I feel the frustration that all users have with the timecode issue. Just remember that he isn't a VDJ Teamer. Save the cussing for correspondence with the VDJ Team directly. Otherwise, the VDJ Team will shut down threads. Don't want you all to think I'm on there side, because I'm not. I've just seen it happen this past week. VDJ shut down a thread that was rallying users to complain about the products lack of support.

Keep hope alive for a fix, LOL! Peace...

Posted Sun 11 May 08 @ 11:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)