Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Why is there a delay and speed change? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Sun 13 Apr 08 @ 4:22 pm
FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Already did, actually made the problem worse. With the 2007 drivers, id get a weird static and it would stop after a bit. 2008 drivers make it glitch about every 5 seconds making the pitch uber high

It also sounds like im scratching, when im not even touching the deck

Another thing: If i turn off my inputs, so its just the controller, and i have the MK2 selected as my sound card, it works fine. But i bought pro so i could use my turntables with virtual dj pro...

Posted Sun 13 Apr 08 @ 7:52 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If you are going to run VirtualDJ Pro Version 5 Rev 7 - you need the 2008 drivers from Hercules. If you are going to use the Hercules in ASIO mode then you need to configure the Herc control panel in 44100Hz and not 48000Hz . Also, if you are using the ASIO option in the sound card setup then make sure the Ultra-latency option is checked. And in Performances the latency drop-down must be AUTO.

Posted Sun 13 Apr 08 @ 10:34 pm
For now, trust me when i say for now, cause tommorow it probably wont work, i have it working in ASIO mode, with 2008 drivers, and my sound card is ASIO4All v2. That worked, but i doubt itll work tommorow, cause frankly, my computer isnt super forgiving

Posted Sun 13 Apr 08 @ 11:26 pm
Ok, its back to not working. Ok heres what i have

Timecodes on Numark TT200s, connected to MK2 Via RCA Grounded. I just got these turntables and records a couple of weeks ago. I have the latest 2008 drivers.

No matter which sound option i pick this happens, wether i have the ASIO with hercules MK2 targeted, or just the soundcard on the MK2 picked.

The other day i had it working with ASIO4All v2 sound card selected, but now when i select it, it says its has to many channels.

PLEASE HELP!

Posted Tue 15 Apr 08 @ 7:15 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
You might need to download the registry tool then un-install VDJ. Run the registry tool, and re-install VDJ. Might..lets see if anyone else can help beofre you try that...

Posted Tue 15 Apr 08 @ 9:02 pm
Did exactly what u said Cstoll, did nothing.

Something i realized, the lower the buffer size i set it, the less rapid the glitches are. I have it at 96, and now they happen every 20 seconds. God please help

Posted Thu 17 Apr 08 @ 3:08 pm
Heres a message i sent to hercules tech support showing EVERYTHING i have done

Ok i have been having some problems with my Hercules MK2 and my timecoded vinyls with Virtual DJ Pro. Heres my setup:
2 Numark TT200 turntables
2 Virtual DJ Timecoded vinyls
Those are connected via RCA to RCA
Then Hercules MK2 to PC.

My problem is the music stutters roughly every 30-40 seconds, for about 2 seconds, then contiunes. This obviously sounds terrible, and is completely not what i want. I have contacted customer support a few times, and here is what i have done so far:
-Turned off all background programs
-Disconnected and reconnected device
-uninstalled and reinstalled latest 2008 drivers
-Uninstalled and reinstalled latest version of Virtual DJ Pro 5.07
-Tried every combination of different buffer sizes
-Tried changing virtual dj settings
-Changed timecode settings
-Tried on different computer

I cannot seem to fix this, and i have tried everything. Tommorow im taking my gear to a local DJ store, and they are gonna help me take a look at it, they have a hercules MK2, so ill try using theirs. If theres works, clearly its something wrong with mine. PLEASE HELP!

Posted Fri 18 Apr 08 @ 11:50 am
Ok, went to the DJ store and swapped with a different Hercules Controller, same problem. HELP!!!!

Posted Sat 19 Apr 08 @ 4:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)