Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Xponent Mapper Update... - Page: 14

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

hmmm... every day and night, there is no any other chance for me
best regards

Posted Wed 05 Nov 08 @ 3:36 pm
remedyzPRO InfinityMember since 2007
im confused the problems everyone is having...
ive been mixing with the xponent and the 1.2 mapper for some time now.. it works 100% no problems!!!

other than the x/y pad not being able to render any effects, similar to torq software. but thats all.

:)

just curious as to the problems everyone is having lol

Posted Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 12:00 am
Are Your decks really synchronized ? Just try the small test. Load the same song on both decks a play them simultanously. They play with the same speed till you touch any jogwheel. From that moment the decks will play with slightly different speed and you have to correct it every few beats to keep them synchronized/ or change the speed of one deck. This is very important and the reason I put the expensive gear back in the box.
You are absolutely right the other things like christmas tree and so on are just nice extras. I can not say the same about torq sw. I prefer VDJ.
Thanks for your answer.

Posted Sat 08 Nov 08 @ 11:16 am
So Scott, it's been some time now.

You haven't forgotten about us, have you? Seemed like you had it all ready to go. Anyways, hope to hear from you soon.

Posted Sat 15 Nov 08 @ 1:28 pm
remedyzPRO InfinityMember since 2007
madlenm wrote :
Are Your decks really synchronized ? Just try the small test. Load the same song on both decks a play them simultanously. They play with the same speed till you touch any jogwheel. From that moment the decks will play with slightly different speed and you have to correct it every few beats to keep them synchronized/ or change the speed of one deck. This is very important and the reason I put the expensive gear back in the box.
You are absolutely right the other things like christmas tree and so on are just nice extras. I can not say the same about torq sw. I prefer VDJ.
Thanks for your answer.

it is perfect for me. :)

my only concern was the x/y grid and not being able to use flangers with it like on the torq software. but you are right. i prefer VDJ as well. :)

Posted Mon 17 Nov 08 @ 12:12 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I haven't forgotten about this or my other plugins.

I've not had a great deal of time in one go to sit down and do anything, most of my forum time has either been late at night or at work. Coupled with day job, DJ residencies, being in and out of hospital a lot the last few weeks, and having to do the headgaskets on one of my cars, suffice it to say I've been busy.

My missus is away this week, so I'm going to (hopefully) have some spare time this week to get back on track.

Posted Mon 17 Nov 08 @ 6:49 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
yeah you'll be lucky, after the painting and decorating jobs and the other list of things to do around the house are sorted, if she is anything like the female of the species.... best of luck

Posted Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 3:27 pm
tayla wrote :
yeah you'll be lucky, after the painting and decorating jobs and the other list of things to do around the house are sorted, if she is anything like the female of the species.... best of luck

You know it. Luckily I've painted the nursery, I've still got to touch up the living room, but I've ceiling mounted the projector and moved everything how she wanted it.

Still got a billion and one things to do, but I'm getting there, slowly.

Gonna sit down and do some dev work tomorrow night, hopefully.

Posted Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 7:35 pm
Best of luck with all that man and its nice to see you back with us.

Posted Tue 18 Nov 08 @ 7:49 pm
haydosPRO InfinityMember since 2008
hey mate, i'm willing to throw in some paypal $$$ if it helps you get this mapper done.
i'm on four committees in the area that i live, and trust me, I know what its like to work for free.
But as you probably do too, i do it because i'm passionate about it.

The frequency of myself (and others) checking back here means it's important to me.
i don't mind paying, (errr sorry vdj) 'donating' something for your hard work to make it worth your while.
i just don't want you to lose interest when we all seem so close to getting the perfect mapper.
let me know your thoughts :)

Posted Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 4:49 am
@ haydos , here here , , completely agree , i also would donate. You are completely right we are so close to the perfect mapper and i am working really well with my Xponent...Please don't lose interest Scott , we need you and PLEASE do not be offended if we offer you something for all your hard work , Good luck with all the family stuff , please remember us too ;-) Paul

Posted Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 7:46 am
I agree Scott PLEASE let us know if you need anything man .

Posted Thu 27 Nov 08 @ 12:36 pm
another hand, here 4 donate, i like & Use You Work Every Night!

Posted Sat 29 Nov 08 @ 4:03 pm
Hi Scott , come on answer us please .... What do you think ?? How's it going , are you close to finishing ??
All the best for you and your rfamily , please drop us a line , Cheers Paul

Posted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 8:43 am
Scott we need you bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Xponent needs you talk soon I hope

Posted Tue 02 Dec 08 @ 11:06 am
i'm using the torq extonent and would like to use virtual dj with it.
does virtual dj have plugins that i could download, and use in the effexts or samples when mixing between songs. And what would they be called.

Posted Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 3:35 pm
Sorry guys, had my hands full with some stuff I need for my nights!

I will have an update for the Xponent mapper this weekend ;)

Posted Wed 03 Dec 08 @ 6:33 pm
Hi Scott , Well that is really wonderful news........I can't wait....ThANK YOU Scott , Cheers Paul

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 6:33 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
billboy, unfortunately you can't get into the goodie box until you purchase the software, sorry mate. you can still browse through that section though to give you an idea what would be available, bit like a kiddy staring in a sweet shop window i'm afraid.

go to dowloads > plugins > and make your selection

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 6:39 am
Sorry guys, had my hands full with some stuff I need for my nights!

I will have an update for the Xponent mapper this weekend ;)

???

Posted Mon 08 Dec 08 @ 2:58 pm
81%