Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: PIONEER CDJ-400 + VDJ - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Great, but where is the files from Pioneer? I can´t download them. The link dosen´t work :(

// Rich

Posted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 2:54 pm
Found the drivers :)

Posted Mon 10 Mar 08 @ 3:43 pm
Check my post at the greek vdj forum (it's in english).

Also something that i would like to mention for the user who said that the sound setup should be..
external mixer and 2 soundcards is not as good as installing the driver from pioneer for both cdj 400 players and then select ASIO sound.
The point is to use ASIO Protocol to succeed low latencies such as 5.3 msec.

I have tried and it works fine for me at 256 samples buffer without clicks and pops....

I have uploaded an xml midi map for two cdj 400 and a mini demo video.

Happy mixing!

Posted Sun 18 May 08 @ 6:13 pm
bigvodPRO InfinityMember since 2006
i have 1 cdj 400 i love it worth every penny native controls should come but all you have to do is switch back to cd mode to use..might have to burn a cd but what the heck then you have 3 channels i use a pioneer djm 600 so 1/2 channels a for my hercules mk2 and so i control deck 1 with the cdj off vdj channel 3 is cd mode cause the cdj is also connected to the mixer

Posted Sun 29 Jun 08 @ 9:08 pm
I have a similar setup as well, and am having the same problem with VDJ only recognizing ONE soundcard for TWO Cdj-400 players.

Which would be better to use.....

The CDJ-400 internal soundcard or my M-Audio Delta 1010LT

and also, if I use the CDJ-400 directly, that would mean I wouldn't need the breakout cable on the M-Audio Delta 1010LT at all right?????

Posted Sun 10 Aug 08 @ 2:46 am
Hi looking for some help regarding control of my CDJ400 digital turntable. Should this be plug and play. Dose anyone have an idiot guide on how to do it? Thanks

Posted Mon 11 Aug 08 @ 4:27 pm

Posted Tue 19 Aug 08 @ 11:01 am
BishPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Oh and I would suggest installing driver before connecting 400's to pc.

Posted Wed 20 Aug 08 @ 5:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)