Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: finally some pics of naam

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

my partner dropped my camer saturday but hers a few pics i was able to save;will post vids as soon as i can get the camera acting right.

me @denon dj booth
me and dj analyze(we were tag teamin the tables (takin turns scratchin for bout 1~2min intervals then switchin up) we were using the new reflex (said to be out by march or april..its just a teaser..not even beta yet this is the producer screen(kinda like albeton works like vdj multi (can mix multiple tracks and all sync)there is a dj skin which is set up like serato

me and sinbad

glowtronics

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 3:55 am
by the way bcd3000 will be shipping in a month and is said to go for 199usd .not too much more than the bcd2000 which sold @ 149usd .the corol is now black instead of blue fyi

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 4:26 am
really good pics!

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 3:56 pm

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 4:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
@dj t boogie
Did tou touch any buttons of BCD3000. Do they still sound "plastic".
Did you try DMC2 also?

PS. Lucky you !!!

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 7:01 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
cool page =)

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 7:38 pm
t boogie,. that's funny man. we know all the same peeps. i see you chillin with annalyze. she's way cool, saw her at NAMM on thursday and chatted for a bit. she's sick on the decks too btw.

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 9:22 pm
@anewsome :yea annalyze is the shizit !!heheh...

@djdad :they felt pretty stable to me (cant compare to the old one cause i never touched the bcd2000 sorry..looks promising though)
[quote djdad]lucky you[/qoute]

i know i couldnt believe it myself;three whole days @ naam = priceless....got to thank denon dj for the hook up and skyfxl's enemy (pcdj)they showed me madd love saturday n sunday(they invited me to go clubbin but i couldnt make it :( (missed out on all them free drinks)lol ...pioneer had an open bar sunday .. i however only got to get 1 drink as i was trying to get around the place (it can get crowded as hellz in that place.. omfg)lol

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 11:22 pm
skyfxl wrote :
cool page =)

@ djdad :didnt get to play with the dmc 2 :(

Posted Tue 23 Jan 07 @ 11:24 pm
that pic b4 glowtronics is a beast!!! made byprodigyfx . the b-52 comes with flight case and is one unit that comes with everything . it even has an input for serato !!!(wonder if that means vdj too?! it has a vca mixer.(it has no midi..daamnn ;-P).
but its still a beast . www.prodigyfx.com ,looks like they use a dm2 or somethin with it ?why? ?

Boogie

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 12:00 am
WOW!!

Posted Wed 24 Jan 07 @ 4:41 am
gunzeeHome userMember since 2007
please tell me more about the picture of the laptop and the mixer..i have a laptop an d vdj i have installed on it....id like to know more about the mixer i saw underneath it. thanks

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 3:52 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 25 Jan 07 @ 8:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)