Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: bcd2000 - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

how much is the bcd 2000 ?? how many faders ?? does it have jog/scratch wheels....i'm trying to drop in samples fade multiple samples up and down , loops on the fly and fun stuff i'm not used to doing in Traktor,and stinks doing it with mouse......of course the laptop is really the dj......lol

am i allowed to have this much fun on a weeknight??? i'll try and remember to frown a little

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 5:00 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
about 120 £ 240$

however soon its going to be replaced with a new bcd model

so it may be better to wait

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 11:45 am
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Any info / links on this new model, when its going to be released, features etc?

Cheers

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 12:49 pm
im afraid they havent published much info at all on it yet apart from thats what their doing.

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 12:50 pm
i went to beringer's site it was 150 us$ it's very similar to herkules, can you bypass the sound card?

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 2:05 pm
yes,, Everyone sells it for $150, I've seen it for $140,, used $129.

It's bigger, More buttons.. I like it but I'm gonna wait for the upgrade... Numark has another in the work to.. I'd love to see that before I buy anything ..

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 2:11 pm
chucknorrisyouwimps wrote :
i went to beringer's site it was 150 us$ it's very similar to herkules, can you bypass the sound card?

yes it can be used as a controler only

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 2:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I just don't get it.

It has not yet been written a single official word in any site about the so called "BCD Ver2", and some users in the forum are trying to convince us for the opposite.

Can anyone of you link me to the upgrade announcment?

I quess not.

PS I've heard that a new model is about to be announced with the codename MKIII ?. Has anyone of you heard anything?

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:15 pm
theres a prototype dj console mk3 if you mean that

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:37 pm
Will it have the same Fisher Price look to it. ??

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:47 pm
its made of metal i think and is a more pro unit

duno for sure yet tho as all of these new gen products are hidden from the compertion

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:48 pm
Well,, Looks like Christmas is going to come late... Three new controllers for us to choose from.
HOOO HOOO!!!!

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:52 pm
i wouldnt expect them soon , the first bcd took years to make hehe

Posted Fri 05 Jan 07 @ 10:55 pm
Cj-TjHome userMember since 2007
Any ideas on how long the others are likely to take? Im hanging off buying a controller at the moment.

Also are there any advantages to the beginner of the DAC3 vs DAC2. Considering theres about a £100 difference between the two.

Posted Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 2:36 pm
no sorry

the dac 3 has more features

i think the new newmark controler is gona be a rack mount :) aslo

Posted Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 2:40 pm
Cj-Tj wrote :
Also are there any advantages to the beginner of the DAC3 vs DAC2. Considering theres about a £100 difference between the two.

The DAC-3 has a lot more buttons than the DAC-2, allowing far more functions of VDJ to be controlled directly from the controller (Most features of VDJ can be controlled if you use my custom mapper, including effects, video mixing/effects and samples.)

The DAC-2 has 2-part jogwheels (Inner and outer) and the DAC-3 has 1-part free spinning jogwheels.

The DAC-3 has twice the pitch slider precision as the DAC-2 (256 steps rather than 128), allowing more accurate manual beat matching.

Posted Sat 06 Jan 07 @ 8:51 pm
grugPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If your going to post a rumour about a new console out soon could you please back it up with a weblink? I tried searching for any info about the supposedly new behringer and hercules consoles but came up with nothing. Obviously they arent going to be on the manufacturer website becuase they want to keep selling their current stock but you must have heard it or read it from somewhere. If its because some guy at the pub told you so over a few beers that doesnt count :-)

Posted Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 2:22 pm
they havent posted much yet because the info isnt for general consumption yet and they may yet change features like VVinyl .

Posted Sun 07 Jan 07 @ 3:07 pm
86IvarHome userMember since 2006
I think they should make a plain MIDI dj controller like the kontrol dj, so i could use it togather with my esi U46. Cause I wount buy pro version before i can get a controller that is working for shure.
I think the Kontrol dj would be great if it was a bit cheaper and had a bit more functions.

Posted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 3:22 pm

Posted Thu 11 Jan 07 @ 3:50 pm
87%