Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Release date of BCD2000!! - Page: 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Because it's not available in europe yet, only in us.
Anyway is made in China, so maybe the distance to usa is shorter than to Germany...
(The home of Behringer...)

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 2:06 am
I just got my BCD2000 it's larger than I thought it was. I got the sound to work but I get a error in ASIO mode.So I will stick with the windows driver for now. I will work on it to see if I am doing something wrong. I had problems assigning sliders and knobs. I just unpluged the usb cable and reinstalled it and I was able to assign knobs and sliders again. Other than that everthing works great. Now someone needs to make a skin for the controller.I will post pics soon.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 4:49 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
How does the crossfader work? If you move it, will it move the fader in the software? Can you modify the fade mode on the crossfader also? How does the jog dials work in relation to the software. Do you need fine movements to adjust pitch bend or large?

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 5:37 am
jepuyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is it possible to have the mapper file for this? I am definitely going to buy the full version of VDJ whether or not BCD2000 works with it. If it doesn't, I'd just stick with the Hercules. Nice to hear that you made the sound work.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 7:10 am
Not all the functions work like the head phones and mic do not work or only half work. VDJ is going to have to fix those problems.In VDJ those functions are not enabled so they need to find out what to do to get them to work.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 2:46 pm
jepuyPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey digitalmdj, can you possibly send me a screenshot of the midi mapping? I'd like to try it on mine. I am really inexperienced on this. I really don't know which keys to map. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 3:32 pm
You have to set each control one at a time in your keyboard short cuts. Make sure they are directed to either deck 1 or 2 .

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 6:28 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
My only question about bcd 2000 is how well you can assign the jogs and pitch controls, via midi. Vdj needs 2 midi commands for left-right (eg. jog) this was not possible with hercules for example.
And a ..second question. Is this a real 4x4 audio device to connect in external mixer ?

Posted Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 7:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)