Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: extra window for wishlist or annoucments

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i am looking for a button which opens a small window where i can put some songs which i like to play or not. so if you go on autoplay you don*t have to search the songs again. Maybe a textbox where you also can write down some information like annoucments (somebody should put his car away the number is....., or somebody's birthday ......
So you always can look in this textbox if you need too.

Posted Sat 17 Sep 05 @ 8:05 am
dj_cashPRO InfinityMember since 2004
If i got what you said right (with my bad english) U want a notepad in VDJ... Many persons have talked about it before... I don't remeber who said it, but i agree with them, a notepad in VDJ will be usefull...

Posted Sun 18 Sep 05 @ 1:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Michaela, i agree with U, a wish list (not just a notepad) would be usefull, but i think you can use the playlist in the right side of browser (i don't use it as a real playlist).

Anyway can you tell me which controller are you using? I saw one in your blog (really nice). Can you give me a link ?

Posted Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 3:27 pm
The controller in his blog is a D-Vinyl 2020 from Soundgraph...I'm not 100% sure but I think they may have gone out of business so Ebay may be your best bet.

It does have a built in Sound Card and was designed to work with TCCD + TCV, there own Time Code but you could switch between the hardware controller and Timee Code on the unit.

I almost bought one when they came out but at the time I thought £700 was quite dear.

Ross.

Posted Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 10:15 am

Posted Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 7:07 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)