Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Make the "back" button on DJ mixers drop down Serato Crates like it does in Serato
Please make it so hitting the "back" button on say the S11 or Rane 70 drops open a Serato pulled crate just like it does in Serato. Right now, I'm having to click on it using the touchpad on my laptop which is a pita. Thanks for reading. L8r...

Posted Fri 05 Jul 24 @ 7:30 pm
I seemed to remember the back button already doing this when I tried it earlier on in the year (It's even described in the S11 user manual), but I agree, in my tests with the most recent build, it doesn't seem to work. I also checked the controller editor...the Back doesn't seem to be consistently detected (at least for my mixer) and I barely use that section (the mixer hasn't left home and nothing has dropped on it) and it definitely works for me in Serato.

This is a Bug (report it in the Technical Support Forum).

Posted Fri 05 Jul 24 @ 9:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In both cases (S11 and Rane 70) the BACK button is simply mapped as browser_folder
What does this action do :
When focus is on Songs List, pressing the button should set focus to the Folders List.
When focus is on Folders List, pressing the button should open/close Sub-folders (if exist)

If not working as above, could you provide some example to try reproduce here ?
Or maybe some video showing the issue ?

Posted Sat 06 Jul 24 @ 10:09 am