Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: problems with numark mixtrack pro fx official mapping
hi guys.
i'm facing a strange problem with the default mappping on my numark mixtrack pro fx:
the selector/scroll/browser-button don't let me enter or exit the folders and subfolder, or selecting the tracks iside the final folder.
can someone please help me with the mapping? it seems the default mapping has something wrong.
i just need the correct mapping commands to write for solving the problem
thx anyone

Posted Mon 21 Aug 23 @ 2:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 21 Aug 23 @ 2:48 pm
so, i must use the shift button for complete functioning? is there any bypass for this?
btw,thx for rapid response

Posted Mon 21 Aug 23 @ 3:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not sure what u mean by " complete functioning" . isnt SHIFT functionality useful ?
the non-SHIFT Push of the BROWSE encoder is mapped to toggle between Folders and Files lists.

You could change the mapping of course, but you have to explain the exact needed functionality to help you with the scripts.

Posted Mon 21 Aug 23 @ 3:21 pm
i wish i could use the encoder/scroll button to do complete browsing. but i immagine it's not possible ,otherwise you would have it done in the official mapping

Posted Mon 21 Aug 23 @ 3:36 pm
agadj2PRO InfinityMember since 2021
Hi, still not understanding what you would, i have this controller stored because buyed flx10 but like so much numark fx and never will sell it and have a very mod map for it.
Well, to help you need you fill this form
browser encoder :
shift + browser encoder:
browser encoder push (Single tap):
browser encoder push (double tap or hold tap):
shift + browser encoder push (single tap):
shift + browser encoder push (double tap or hold tap):

Be most descriptive than you can, and if use funtion double tap or hold tap tell it, double and hold canĀ“t use at the same mapping button so one or other.

if you are interested in it, can share you my advanced mapping for this controller, tell me it by mp.

Best regards

Posted Mon 21 Aug 23 @ 6:30 pm