Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Strange problem with an XDJ-XZ and History
Hello,

I had a strange problem with an XDJ-XZ last night.
I had an evening with this controller, without any apparent problem, but today, when I consult the history, it only recorded one track out of two!!
Is this a bug or does anyone have an explanation?

My setup:
PC under windows 11,
VirtualDJ V2023 b7388

Posted Thu 29 Dec 22 @ 3:59 pm
Ah, and even stranger detail, when I look at my history, it works normally with the first 4 to 5 titles played (which all appear well in the history), but after these 4.5 titles, there is no more only one title out of 2 which is registered in the history!!
It's particularly annoying, because live, when I want to purge the automix or the side list by "delete already played", well they only erase me half of the titles played.
I can't figure out where the problem is coming from.

Posted Fri 30 Dec 22 @ 11:31 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sat 31 Dec 22 @ 8:17 am
Hello DJDad,

Thank you for this feedback.
I can't get anywhere with the instructions to switch to a midi mixer.

But I solved my problem.
As I do not use the crossfader, I put it on the right not to disturb me and that was the cause.
VirtualDJ considered that only the titles played on my right deck were actually played and therefore to be entered in the history.
(Apparently, the small L-Through-R switches on each channel do not seem to send a midi signal to VDJ).

My solution was to disable the crossfader in the VirtualDJ settings.

Thanks again for the reply and Happy New Year!!

Posted Sun 01 Jan 23 @ 7:32 pm
Hello every one i connect XDj XZ and also befor REV 1 virtual dj sometime freeze and sound middle the party for 1 or 2 second stop
i have Macbook air M2
help me what is the problem i dont use Vdj or more Cpu and Ram on my laptop nothing

Posted Tue 18 Jun 24 @ 6:39 pm