Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Sample not sync with master deck triggered from pads
Hello!

Samples only sync with the master deck if they are triggered from the sampler pane in the side view.
If you trigger them from a decks pad then they are only sync'd with the deck that you trigger them from
It sync with the song only if you trigger the sample each time you change the deck or if you use the mouse for it from the sample list. both options are awkward…

Posted Wed 01 Dec 21 @ 3:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It may appear as a bug to you, but i believe it was intended and just gives you an extra option.

As you may know, you can force Sampler to output from the triggered Deck (instead of Master Out). So imagine you want to apply a Sample to a specific Track/Deck and bring it out live along with the Deck's Track in your mix. You wouldnt want to preview that Deck+Sample without being synced each other.

Posted Wed 01 Dec 21 @ 7:48 pm
Basically the master out option does not work. it is inconvenient when I switch from deck A to deck B to stop the sample (which is a kick) and restart it at deck B to keep syncing… until before with about 5-7 updates it worked perfectly, that’s why I think it was a bug..
Thank you!

Posted Thu 02 Dec 21 @ 4:47 am
Now it works…thank you!

Posted Mon 06 Dec 21 @ 7:34 am