Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Deck A won't start
hesselPRO InfinityMember since 2005
With my Denon mc7000 I play video's on an external screen. In my settings I made the faderstart automatic start and stop. Sometimes When I load a video on deck A and I use the faderstart iT won't play. Even When I push the start button iT won't start. Only When I touches the jogwheel iT begin to play. I have this problem only on deck A. What Can be the problem and what Can I do to solve this.

Posted Wed 21 Apr 21 @ 9:25 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Strange working way with faderstart :
faderstart needs crossfader not to be full opposite deck for level fader to work
In case it is full opposite side, moving level slider does nothing, moving crossfader does a faderstart if volume slider is not 0
if both decks were stopped, moving the jogwheel make auto crossfader go to deck and initiates a faderstart

Posted Wed 21 Apr 21 @ 9:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
hessel wrote :
...Only When I touches the jogwheel iT begin to play.

Seems as if the Jogwheel Touch Off Note (release) never sent, so VirtualDJ still thinks the jog is held.

To check, assign a Custom button as .. touchwheel_touch .. then next time this happens observe the button on the skin and see if it's enabled.
Do you remember any key combination doing when this happens ? Some SHIFT+ button/fader perhaps ?

Posted Wed 21 Apr 21 @ 10:25 pm
The crossfader stand always in the middle, I don't use this, only the faderstart. But I Can try to use this.

Posted Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 9:32 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
At least for me this stopped with a recent build (maybe EA)
now faderstart is working even crossfader / video crossfader in any position
of course sound & image

Posted Thu 22 Apr 21 @ 9:49 am
Hi Guy's, the problem is solved. I disable the crossfader

Posted Mon 03 May 21 @ 3:48 am