Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problem of licence
Hi everybody,

Sorry my english is not pretty good but i have a problem.

I bought a licence for my pionneer DDJ-SB at the end of the last year or ealier in the year, i don't remember.

I had a problem but since I rebooted my PC, my licence is no more active and i can't active her.

When i put my contoler on, the computer don't want to make a sound or anything but the track is on.

Can someone help me?

THX

Posted Wed 21 Apr 21 @ 5:44 pm
Just login inside the software, with same login as you use on forum here ;-)

Posted Wed 21 Apr 21 @ 5:46 pm
Thanks for your message, but I already did it, I'm logged on Virtual Dj, I can see my licence but she is not active and I can't active her...

I tryed do uninstall + disconnect my account but my licence is still not working...

Waiting for your return

Posted Sat 01 May 21 @ 2:55 pm

Posted Sun 02 May 21 @ 10:13 am
As you can see, they say that I have the licence, but she is not activate and I can't find a place to active her

Posted Tue 18 May 21 @ 3:11 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looks fine. Do you mean it still stops working after 10 minutes?

Posted Tue 18 May 21 @ 3:14 pm
clement-barroso wrote :
As you can see, they say that I have the licence, but she is not activate and I can't find a place to active her

Its automatically active when you are logged in. There is no other activation

Posted Tue 18 May 21 @ 3:54 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Your Home Plus DDJ-SB licence doesnt allow External mixer Audio Setup (with deck 1 and deck 2), as i see in your Account you have tried.
You will need to use Master & Headphones setup

Posted Tue 18 May 21 @ 6:47 pm
Yeah, the application is stopping alone 10mins after playing... I also thought there is nothing to do and the licence was active but no...

Posted Wed 19 May 21 @ 9:23 am