Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-RX - Timecode problems
Hi, I'm using Serato timcode vinyls with my DDJ-RX however the timecode signal is playing out through the speakers along with the music.

The vinyl IS controlling the music correctly but I can't find any way of getting rid of the sound.

If I have the outputs set to "DDJ_RX ASIO" then the music signal can be seen visually playing on the Timecode calibration tab.
If I set my output to use my PC soundcard "Soundblaster Audigy 5 (WASAPI)" then the timecode playes on the DDJ-RX's left fader (channel 3" and the music will play on the DDJ-RX's 2nd to left fader (channel 1).

In the mapping tab my deck is set to 1, 2, 3, 4. I've tried changing this butit just messes up whach channels the mucic plays though.

Here is a short video of what I am experiencing. -- https://youtu.be/7-IZk_HU29c

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Posted Mon 22 Feb 21 @ 9:20 pm
I dont have the RX, but think you might have used the "wrong" channel, from quick look at it. But could perhaps also work on the channel you did use.

Try use ch1 or ch2 for phono (or ch3 or ch4 for CD, if the timecode is that loud)
And make sure you change channel switches (at front) to the corresponding input intent

Posted Mon 22 Feb 21 @ 10:14 pm