Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Roland DJ 808 Mapping / Problem with Channel FX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
The Roland 808 offers one channel fx Knob for each of the 4 channels. On my controller works only the channel fx knob of channel 1 and affect all channels at the same time. What is wrong? What can i do? Thanks for your valued support.

Posted Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 10:28 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 4:39 pm
Thanks for your answer but i talked about the knob nr. 6 in the manual and CHANNEL FX Nr. 7. Only the Effect "Noise" is working on channel 2.

Posted Sun 27 Dec 20 @ 7:25 pm
Hi again

I will try to explain it better.

The Roland 808 offers one channel fx Knob (Nr. 6 in the VDJ Manual) for each of the 4 Decks. On my controller works only the channel fx knob of Deck 1 when a Hardware channel FX (Nr. 7 in the Manual) is activated. Somehow the applied Effect influence all 4 Decks at the same time when i turn the knob (Nr. 6). So the decks cannot be regulated separately. But according to the manual that should be possible. Apperently the Knob (Nr. 6) of Deck 2-4 is dead.

What is wrong? What can i do? The Fimware is up to date with the latest version 1.10. Thanks for your valued support.

Posted Tue 29 Dec 20 @ 7:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Tue 29 Dec 20 @ 9:06 pm
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Problem solved. The outputs where wrong. Now i will buy a licence and put the included serato software to the side. I m really happy right now. Thank you.

Posted Wed 30 Dec 20 @ 7:34 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)