Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: [SOLVED] Waveform lagging problem on update 2021 - Page: 2
Stephane Clavel wrote :
kenyilm wrote :
So I'm ready installed the new version 2021 and my waveform lagging when I loading songs after the song ready loading in full works good but if have a song playing on each deck and loading the second song the waveform lagging what's the problem ?? I have a MacBook Pro with a 3ghz of cpu 16 of memory ram and double video car

On most macbook pro 16", virtualdj will select the amd videocard to perform the math-intensive calculations, but on some systems it can slow down a bit the interface during the loading.
This is only a cosmetic issue, and will not affect the sound in any way.
Nonetheless, we are working to improve this.
In the mean-time, you can go in config->options and search for "mathEngine", and set it to CPU.
The loading will be a bit slower, but your interface will be stay smooth.

I have same issue as above with new pc would the above also solve on my windows desk top pc

Posted Fri 12 Mar 21 @ 9:49 pm
Taking the tips in mind of changing the GPU to to the CPU has solved my lagging issues much appreciated thank you

Posted Mon 15 Mar 21 @ 11:47 am
Thank you Virtual Dj Admins, for your input on the lagging waveform problems, The switch over from GPU to CPU. this was that little thing that put my anxiety at rest. Options> MathEngine. worked. Thank You.

Posted Mon 16 Aug 21 @ 3:58 pm