Forum: Addons

Addons comments
Topic: Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3
Discussion about Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3

Known issues.
- Screens not working
- Haptic (Motor) Wheel mode not working
- Faders not reporting their positions on start up. To get their positions, move any fader after statup

Posted Sat 23 Feb 19 @ 11:36 am
ZitrosPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello,

Thanks for the great mapping. :-)
I do not want to jostle, but is there a plan when the display and haptic will work?
I'm just adjusting the mapping for myself and I do not want to do the work twice if there's an update soon.

Posted Fri 12 Apr 19 @ 11:03 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is plan for full support, but not anytime soon I'm afraid.

Posted Fri 12 Apr 19 @ 1:46 pm
Hello. I have few questions about this controller. First of all, thank you for mapping, it works pretty well, altough i hope to see haptic and screen working in the future). I understand it takes time, but may be you could fix fast at least problem with "faders not reporting their positions on start up"? It's not a big problem, actually, but, when i turn controller on, and load and play any track before i moved any fader, the sound goes right to the master, at max level. One day can happen big confusion on the soundcheck).
Another question is about decks colors - is it possible to change it? I have tried to change led deck color in the mapping, but it change only "deck select" button, not the jog led etc.
Another question about effects - vdj does not save them on decks "C" "D". When i restart vdj, all 3 slots are empty, but it works well with decks "A" and "B".

Posted Sat 20 Apr 19 @ 8:22 pm
What do i do to get the mapping to work

Posted Mon 27 May 19 @ 10:41 pm