Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DDj SB2 Mapping effects slider for the beats knob to control invividual effect slider not all three

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djalertPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I an trying to map the level/beats knob to control the parameter or slider of the active effect however it control the slider of all three effects. what i am trying to achieved is when i active one effect it moves the slider for that effect in slot1, when i active the second effect it will move the slider for the second effect and so forth for the third slot.Anyone can help me please and thanks.

Posted Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 4:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
And which Parameter of which FX Slot would the knob control when none is activated ?
and what if more than 1 FX Slot is activated ?

anyways, here is an approach...

effect_active 1 ? effect_slider 1 1 : effect_active 2 ? effect_slider 2 1 : effect_active 3 ? effect_slider 3 1 : effect_slider 1 1

Posted Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 5:03 pm
djalertPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I only use one effect at a time but the way the mapping of the knob is if one effect is selected the knob moves the slider for all three effects

Posted Mon 11 Sep 17 @ 9:52 pm
im nedd help whit that too: DDj SB2 Mapping effects slider for the beats knob to control invividual effect slider not all three

Posted Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 12:29 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you want the behavior as per the original poster, then the script i provided in my previous post should do the job.
If not, please explain further.

Posted Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 11:50 am
This case does what your saying.. is this what your talking about? If the same effect is loaded in each slot then no individual control... all are the same. Either all active or all inactive.

Posted Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 3:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)