Forum: Addons

Addons comments
Topic: Sampler FX
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 15 May 17 @ 8:47 am
As of Builds 3731, Effects can be applied to Sampler without having to route sampler to any specific deck. This page offers the ability to apply Effects on Sampler using the Pads section of VirtualDJ.

Posted Mon 15 May 17 @ 8:50 am
Is it not possible to apply FX to the sampler without this addon?

Posted Mon 15 May 17 @ 8:56 pm
The actions are available (you can take a look in the Pads Editor), but no feedback on the default skin about which effect is selected for the Sampler slot.
A custom skin can provide this though.

BTW, we plan to have something in the default skin to show effects on the Sampler slot , but for now this page can do the job.

Posted Tue 16 May 17 @ 11:37 am
When will it be possible to have different FX assigned to different sampler groups? For example the filter would be nice if that could be assigned separately for a group.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 17 @ 8:48 am
Auxilio no se como instalar y empezarlos a usar :s

Posted Fri 16 Jun 17 @ 6:06 am
how do i open this window

Posted Sun 22 Oct 17 @ 7:43 pm
not sure if it's the clubs old computer or if something else but not getting an installer, only and option to open and then prompt to select what to open it with. has installed on win10 laptop with no problem.

Posted Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 1:54 am
ohshitPRO InfinityMember since 2011
wildcountryclub wrote :
not sure if it's the clubs old computer or if something else but not getting an installer, only and option to open and then prompt to select what to open it with. has installed on win10 laptop with no problem.

same issue on WIN7

Posted Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 3:27 am
yeah that might be it. club computer is a win7 and needs replacing

Posted Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 3:46 am
ohshitPRO InfinityMember since 2011
wildcountryclub wrote :
win7 and needs replacing

should not be

Posted Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 2:04 pm
it's 8 years old... It NEEDS replacing. been telling them it needed replacing for 3 years now. my son's computer has better specs than this thing does.

but on the plus side it handles 8.2 great!

Posted Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 3:13 pm
Mine was nearer ten! I've just replaced it (needed to go 64 bit).

Posted Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 5:55 pm
this one is 64bit I think. we spent a good bit of cash on it back then, upgraded the video card a while back and it's been humming along nicely with very few issues. but it's showing it's age. only a matter of time before something major happens to it. yet another reason we back up everything on a regular basis and have multiple backups of the backups.

Posted Thu 30 Nov 17 @ 7:42 pm