Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: I can not use the full version

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I need help,I have demo version and full license my DJ controller and I connect my dj controller turns on the demo version.How to remove demo versions.

Posted Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 1:54 pm
SelectaGucek wrote :
I need help,I have demo version and full license my DJ controller and I connect my dj controller turns on the demo version.How to remove demo versions.

You are currently logged in as a "home user". That is limited to work 10 min with a controller as a demo/test

So you need to login using the login that has the full version, and also use that login when signing into the software

When you do that, the software will automatically act as the full version

Posted Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 2:34 pm
first time i connected my dj controller turned on demo license later I typed my code into full my controller versions now my current licenses is
LE (Numark Part Mix)
Numark Party Mix (demo expired)

Posted Mon 27 Mar 17 @ 3:59 pm
SelectaGucek wrote :
first time i connected my dj controller turned on demo license later I typed my code into full my controller versions now my current licenses is
LE (Numark Part Mix)
Numark Party Mix (demo expired)

Then I think something is wrong with your registration, because it still says "home user" under your name.
You should probably ask support to take a look at it: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Posted Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 5:24 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
SelectaGucek wrote :
...,I have demo version and full license ...

What you probably have is the VirtualDJ LE (Limited Edition) that came free with your controller, so not a demo or a full license. The Limited Edition unlocked the Pro Infinity features just for a 30 days trial period, in order to see if you are interested in those additional features and proceed to upgrade. You can still use the Limited Edition if course after those 30 days, but just with the offered features
Read more here

Posted Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 11:25 am
Thanks for help me problem solved

Posted Wed 29 Mar 17 @ 10:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)