Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: No cue from both Controllers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Running VDJ 8.1 with a 2013 Macbook Pro OS X 10.9.5, Denon MC3000 and DDJ SX mk1.
I cannot pre listen to any songs through my headphones, nor can I hear the cue'd channel, only master cue is coming through.
I thought it was a problem with the controller, until I used my other one at a gig and have found the same problem exists. Very slim chance that its coincidence.

Any help? Cheers.

Posted Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 1:38 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Assuming that you have properly configured the Audio setup in VirtualDJ by assigned Master and Headphones to the appropriate channels of the controller's built-in sound card, see here (scroll down to the Mac section)

Posted Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 2:42 am
The channels are correct, 3 & 4 are headphones, 1 & 2 master. I've reconfirmed the configuration for the Audio MIDI Setup, still no result.

Posted Sat 27 Feb 16 @ 3:21 am
Any help on this issue would be great.

Posted Sat 05 Mar 16 @ 11:12 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So as per the link i gave you above, the sound card of your controller is not selected as default from the OSX and its set to 4 speakers (quadrophonic) ??

Posted Mon 07 Mar 16 @ 1:26 pm
The PFL cue follows your crossfader. Are you playing a song on a deck with the crossfader at least halfway towards the playing deck?

Posted Mon 07 Mar 16 @ 9:57 pm
PFL is set to the correct channel.
Gains are up, mix is set to cue, and the headphones are turned up.
The master cue will come through on the SX, and the master comes through on the Denon. It's only the pre listen and cue that isn't present in the headphones.

The setup you gave me in that link, I've tried it, and the issue wasn't resolved. Could this be one of the updates, might have fiddled with the code?

Posted Tue 08 Mar 16 @ 6:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)