Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: All Around Issuses 8.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

To whom this may concern. I generally love VDJ 7+. I have never had any real issues that couldnt be solved. I since have moved to 8.1. But all I get is crashes and issues. Some parts of it that do not work. Karaoke is the best example. If I drag a song to the karaoke area.....nothing.....I really mean nothing at all happens. I am not sure why. Does anyone else have issues like this?

Also, I have 8.1 on a second laptop just to see if it was something in the laptop configuration or whatever. Its even worse. It crashes than a terrorist in a stolen Jeep. What am I to do? 2 Computers, 2 different OS (W10 and W7) and they both have serious issues. What the heck is going on? I cant trust it. \i sm so frustrated by seeing my friends with waaaaaaay less computer experience than me have good luck.

Posted Wed 03 Feb 16 @ 5:22 pm
Same with me.....I switched to 8.1 and the last event I had 3 freeze ups on virtual dj 8.1. I thought it was because of windows 10 buy I'm not sure.....I have virtual dj 7 on another computer running windows 8 with no problems. I don't think all the bugs are out yet !

Posted Thu 04 Feb 16 @ 5:09 pm
iKaraoke, when I have a problem, what works for me is attacking one problem at a time. Throwing multiple issues, with multiple OS machines, while comparing different versions of the software, is counter productive. Starting with one issue at a time, in my experience, will yield the greater response to that issue. Everyone gets help here, including you.

Lets start with your Win 10 machine, have you done the research, and updated all of the drivers needed, or was this machine bought with 10? Even then, the drivers may be outdated. Have you checked here.

Are you able to drag any track to the side list, automix panel.

Posted Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 12:55 am
I was using vdj7 3 years and went to vdj8 in June. There were some small hickups but after August vdj8 had improved a lot. Today currently using latest early access build i have 0 issues. Even for the last 6 months any issues i had were so minor! Nothing compared to a crash. Your systems are crashing because you haven't optimized your pc correctly. Remember when you last optimized your pc for vdj7? well, same goes for vdj 8.1 . Do some research. Its impossible that there is a huge amount of users with no issues since 8 is out! I am using windows 7 and windows 10 with not even a glitch. Here is a good guide on some tweaks you can use for windows 10. some of them may apply for windows 7 as well. Bottm line. Vdj8.1 has never been better. http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/206715/General_Discussion/Tweaks_For_Windows_10_And_VDJ_8_1_Pro_Users.html

Posted Sat 06 Feb 16 @ 10:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)