Forum: Addons

Addons comments
Topic: Single Deck
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 11:43 am
very nice thanks

Posted Mon 21 Dec 15 @ 7:55 pm
I just gotta say thank you for this skin. This has very much come in handy. Again, Thank you.

Posted Thu 21 Jan 16 @ 8:17 am
micmjsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Love this skin, was exactly what I was looking for. I'm quite new to messing about with Virtual DJ, can you give an idea how to go about setting this up so I can choose which channel on my external mixer (Pioneer DDJ-SZ) is works with?
Cheers, Mike

Posted Sun 17 Apr 16 @ 2:07 am
I fail to understand what you are after, but to answer to your question, the skin is using deck 1, so if you need to have it "working" with the DDJ-SZ, you need to use the CH1 on your mixer and Deck 1 on the left side.

Posted Fri 22 Apr 16 @ 5:33 am
Heya Djdad, Thanks for your reply.

I was only asking as very occasionally a friend asks me to cover his karaoke. I have the music (using your most excellent ddj-sz skin) on my regular laptop on channels 1 & 3 (usb A). I want to use your 'single skin' for the karaoke on my backup laptop on channel 2 (usb B) then I use channel 4 as a line input to put a mic mixer through. I have used a regular skin on the karaoke laptop but if I can get your 'single skin' to work on channel 2 I'd be in hogs heaven ..... Its just fits in with the way my mind works :) .

I hope that makes sense and if you can help, would be great.

Cheers
Mike

Posted Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 12:32 am
- Extract the skin zip file you will find in the /Skins folder to a folder.
- Open the Black.xml or the Gold xml file (depending on which one you use) with a Text Editor (Notepad++ is preferred - Google it)
- In line 749 , change deck="1" to the deck that you wish to use with your controller.
- Save and zip the files again. Place the zip file back to the Skins folder.

Posted Wed 27 Apr 16 @ 9:46 pm
You are a total STAR :) . Cheers DJDad for your nice and easy to follow instructions, all up and running and I'm now a very happy dj.
cheers dude

Posted Thu 05 May 16 @ 7:05 pm
ron cPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Is there a way to lock the browser on this skin so it does not keep detaching and need to be re-opened?

Posted Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 8:19 pm
Sorry, don't understand what you mean.
The Browser is always a separate window, so always attached to the Player and the Show/Hide status should be saved across sessions.

Posted Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 3:44 am
This came very useful for spotify addon. since the license is 1 or 2 tracks at once. where i can just play 1 deck and load songs easily...

Nice skin!

Posted Sun 14 May 17 @ 9:51 pm