Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Mapping Cues To Decks On A Midi Controler

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Peace Ive Been Trying To Map My Midi Fighter 3D As Well As My Akai MPC Element To VDJ ive been able to map the MPC to The Samplers Just Fine But When I Go To Map A Play/Pause Or Hot Cues To The Midi Fighter It Mirrors The Other Deck...... So If i map Hot_Cue1 To A button it will cue witch ever deck is activated please help i cant seem to figure out whats going on....... ive purchased VDJ years ago and i never use it first was because of sound quality now its simply cause it never seems to map the way i want it to........ no luck on fourms or youtube no one seems to be talking about this and im puzzled to why cause it seems like a very basic feature

Posted Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 6:39 pm
I've also tried deck 1 hot_cue1 still no luck .......... Please help it should be a simply fix I'm sure it's possible to map a button to a deck I don't understand why it has to be this complicated :-/

Posted Sat 05 Dec 15 @ 7:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
deck 1 hot_cue 1
should only affect deck 1 , no matter what. Isnt that the case for you ?
BTW, which definition are you using ? or is it mapped as Simple MIDI ?

Posted Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 6:03 pm
I'm not sure how can I tell if it's simple midi or not ?? all I'm really doing is pressing the button and assigning it to the midi learn function ...... I beleive I tried deck 1 hot_cue but I'll try again Thanks for the response @djdad

Posted Thu 10 Dec 15 @ 7:41 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)