Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Remain time on left deck on my XDJ-AERO

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djbrzziPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Good evening to all, i want to report a little problem with my XDJ-AERO and Virtual DJ 8.
Firmware, drivers and software are updated to last versions. The problem i find in left deck, it show incorrect time elapsed
and remaining (only on left deck and not with all files) XDJ-AERO is working in "external mixer" mode and advanced HID.
I don't know if the cause of the problem is the consolle or the software (with usb stick and no VDJ8 running
time elapsed/remaining are always correct).

Jacopo

Posted Wed 08 Apr 15 @ 12:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you define "incorrect" ?
An example of values you get on skin and on the AERO ?

Posted Wed 08 Apr 15 @ 2:22 pm
For example skin (correct) show me -50 sec before end, XDJ-AERO display show me -1sec. to end., when that second elapsed, my AERO start to show me correct remaining time (-48sec).

Posted Wed 08 Apr 15 @ 7:09 pm
This happens on the left deck even if the right is not playing ?

I wonder if its a matter of data refreshing and not accuracy. Cant find something that could only affect one deck.
Can you try to change the setting ControllerRefreshRate (in Advanced Options) to e.g. 30, 40 or 50 or something near that and see if that helps ?

Posted Wed 08 Apr 15 @ 8:39 pm
Yes, it happens from the first track...the second etc...no matter if other deck is playing or not...
I try to change controller refresh rate but it doesn't solve.

Posted Fri 10 Apr 15 @ 2:46 am
Sorry i dont have the unit, so here is another question...
What values does the MSecs Digits get ? Do you see values more than 75 ? One or 2 digits for the MSEC are available ?

One other Q. Try with the default skin, which toggles between the Elapsed and Remain Times.
Make sure both decks are on Elapsed (or Remain) Time. There could be a chance the Display Time mode be different on the 2 decks ??

Edit. As far as i can see the unit is mapped to offer the Elapsed Time, not the Remain one, but i may be wrong (could be calculated internally since it also receives the Total Time)
Can you try to map the TIME DIGITS as ..
DIGIT_TIME_MIN : get time_min
DIGIT_TIME_SEC: get time_sec
DIGIT_TIME_MILISEC : get time_ms
and see if the Times come properly when you toggle between Elapsed and Remain ?

Posted Fri 10 Apr 15 @ 2:46 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)