Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Sample Pads Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
I have already posted this bug in the past but it's yet to be fixed...
When you have less than 16 samples in one bank there is a misplacing in the last row on the controllers pads.
That means the 4th row remains empty on the controllers pads and you can't use the samples that are in this row in VDJ.
In the photo you can see that in VDJ there are 8 samples in 2 rows, but in the controller there are only 6 and the last row is missing...

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 6:52 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can u post here the content of the xml of the Rumba Sampler bank ?

Is the Sampler Pads Layout in automatic ? Are you using any custom definition (force-filaneme in Devices folder) ?

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 2:34 pm
Same thing happens with my SP1. I have to manually go into the XML and fix it. No clue why it happens but it happens and it's a pain because I don't like messing around with any XML files.

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 4:03 pm
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
I have made some changes in the order in this sample bank, after i disconnected the controller. So i must have again the controller on Friday to test again, and then post the XML. But as you see from the user above it's very easy reproducable...
Try to put 4-16 samples in one bank and check the results...
The option is on auto...
I'll come back as soon i have access on the controller and i have reproduced the problem again.

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 5:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)