Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Mappimg Bug?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I don't know what happened last night, my mc6000 lost control of the autoloop button, (+) and (-) after the use of the loop roll function. Resetting the mapping to the factory default fixed things. Has anyone had similar problems?
I'm thinking of uninstalling the loop roll plugin.
Note: I could not use the keyboard for loops because I have remapped 1234 to unload the decks on the mc6000 skin.
It was a distraction.

Posted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 10:26 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not sure what happened there, but keep in mind that the Loop Roll Plugin has nothing to do with the Loop Rolls if the ROLL mode is active on the skin.
So the actions loop_double and loop_half apply on normal loops and on Loops if the ROLL mode is enabled, but dont affect the size of the Loop Roll if the Effect/Plugin is used.

Posted Sun 22 Feb 15 @ 6:15 pm
djbillcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
can anybody tell me why virtual dj 7 keeps losing the mapping I'm using a apple mc pro with a pioneer ddj sx i did a gig the other day and after about 3 hours off djing the funktions in virtual dj stop working can you help with this

Posted Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 8:54 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
No, not when you hi-jack threads in the V8 bug forum, show some decorum man.

Posted Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 9:07 am
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Sorry for wasting your time.
I think It was me, not vdj 8.
I went cross eyed whilst working, and got my loop size from deck 3 while deck 1 was set to play a tiny loop.
I pressed + and - autoloop buttons but the loop was so small it had no effect.
It won't be my last stupid mistake.

I'm still struggling to totally master vdj 8, but i already think it is fantastic.

Posted Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 11:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)