Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Beta Build 2139.929 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 4:02 pm
by the way i am now on beta build 2144.931 and still doing it

EDIT: i've reverted back to public build and still doing same thing

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 4:08 pm
There is still nothing there in the Tag for remix.

If you look at your last picture that shows the tag editor. The four fields at the top show "tag: ...." Underneath them.

Was there something there prior to reload?

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 4:46 pm
imvho;
what might help more is if you were to replace your db from a back up(if you have one) from before you started doin things in Tag&rename.

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 5:04 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The only bug that might be there is that it added the remix field from the file name the first time it saw the file.
However as there is no remix field in the tag, it is correct that the remix field will be empty after reload tags.

Posted Wed 04 Feb 15 @ 10:54 pm

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 1:06 am
there's no way to add the remix tag to the file properties if that's what you mean because it does not have a remix field

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 1:08 am
this is only the tags i can add into the file properties doesn't show me a remix field except remixed by which will be who remixed the track, tbh the file name that as i.e extended remix at side of the title of the song is the actual remix field

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 1:18 am
Adion wrote :
The only bug that might be there is that it added the remix field from the file name the first time it saw the file.
However as there is no remix field in the tag, it is correct that the remix field will be empty after reload tags.

yes adion that is absolutely correct you got it in one, i cannot add a remix into file properties as it doesn't have one, so basically i'm going to have to add it myself in vdj for it to recognize it from the file name then which is a bummer lol

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 1:39 am
??? can't help me then

Posted Fri 13 Feb 15 @ 2:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)