Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2117 - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

and i run OS X yosemite 10.10 last ver

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 9:43 am
i guess the browser part is working fine strange!! maybe i had to restart it ,but it crashes when i changes the platters in the windows setting for this skin

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 9:47 am
What happens if you choose the big platters skin variation directly from the VDJ config/interface area?

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 9:52 am
there is button at the top right called skin(dennyo skin) when i press it a menu pops up,i can choose the platters from the menu or setup window,but when i choose from set up windows>platters (big size platter) it crashes,so i choose it directly from the pop up menu and it works without crashing

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 10:06 am
well i tried it directly from the vdj config it worked fine also didn't crash ,but if i want to do it from inside the skin it crashes

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 10:10 am

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 11:01 am
I just missed the "reset Sort order" as well. Good to know that this is a known bug.

Thanks
Sascha

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 12:14 pm
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
VST Effect Bug
how to reset the VST Settings?
if i change it opens always with this Setting

i change it to this but after i close VDJ it open the old Setting

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 12:38 pm
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Dj sam jad wrote :
well after i updated to 2117.901 i downloaded from the addons of vdj 8 a skin called dennyo for scratching like serato dj skin,its full of bugs ,when i open the skin settings in, there is something called windows set up in this skin up at the right and i choose the big platters the software crashes and i also discovered when i press the browser button the screen becomes black(dennyo skin) plus the eject doesn't work in the virtual deck,i have macbook 2014 i7 16gig ram,have you tried what am saying so to check

well check your computer because mine its late 2008 and trust me I don't have that problem on the skin and everything run good and Im working and the last update of mac yosemite....

Posted Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 9:33 pm
metrix wrote :
VST Effect Bug
how to reset the VST Settings?
if i change it opens always with this Setting <image removed>

i change it to this <image removed> but after i close VDJ it open the old Setting

What is the name of this VST please?

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 3:09 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Should be Sugar Bytes Turnado

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 3:38 am
PachN wrote :
Should be Sugar Bytes Turnado

Thank you

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 4:33 am
firekraag wrote :
Cannot change audio settings... I can load saved configs, as well as adding/deleting lines, but the dropboxes within the lines don't work (neither "source" nor "soundcard" nor "channels").

Tried deleting settings.xml with no luck.

MacBook Pro Retina 2013 w/ i5 2.4GHz, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD
VirtualDJ 8 build 2117.901

Using DDJ-SX and Kontrol F1, but even without anything plugged, with just Built-in output, in I cannot change stuff like set masterout to ch1(mono).

Any idea? Anyone able to reproduce?

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 6:18 am

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 7:35 am
metrix wrote :
Yes it´s Turnado and not a Demo i use the full version.
30 Days Demo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3WqAf06E8
http://www.sugar-bytes.de/content/download/demo/index.php?lang=en

Timeout after 30 minutes and 30 days
No saving
No recall*
Buy me! message

Settings will be saved with the song file, but the demo won´t recall them. The full version will load settings made with the demo.

where VDJ save the vst settings? I need strictly to reset these

Can i use my controller to controller this VST effects??

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 8:57 am
Yes you need only install Turnado and copy the Turnado.dll to ...\VirtualDJ\Plugins\SoundEffect

For 1 Effect you can map effect slider 1
For 2 Effect you can map effect slider 2

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 9:09 am

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 9:53 am
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Beat Grid and Hot cues not sticking after using BPM Editor to align CBG.

Lets say I set a Hot cue on the First beat of a track and "autoCue is set to "Cue." I then go to the BPM Editor and shift the Grid (Red Line) in the BPM Editor to the position of the playhead (Green Line). In the past, this setting would stick but now I find that I often have to go back in and realign these two indicators after closing VDJ8. I believe this started after Beta 2017 but can't be sure.

I have mapped a keyboard shortcut "set_firstbeat" so that I can make the temporary CBG adjustment on the fly but it would be great if spending the time initially would do the trick or even better, if the "set_firstbeat" actually stayed once set. That would be nirvana and sooo much easier.

Is it possible that I'm missing a setting or maybe a setting got changed in settings.

Posted Fri 09 Jan 15 @ 9:51 am
@proflee are you setting a color in tag editor?
When I set colors in tag editor I get a similar issue but its been around for months.

Posted Fri 09 Jan 15 @ 11:42 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@metrix This is not a regression bug

If you have any FX on multiple decks slots (even invisible slots) at 1 time then the changes are not saved (VDJ doesn't know which one to save)

Options are
1 Open the FX on all decks and change all to the same (tricky for anything other than 0
2 Make sure that the FX is only on one deck and the changes will save
3 open the location where turnado.dll is stored you will find Turnado.ini (it may be a hidden file) text edit this file

Posted Sat 10 Jan 15 @ 6:31 am
95%