Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Error from update today - no drag drop

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I can not drag and drop from a desktop folder to onto a VDJ Deck. It was working and now it is not.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks!

Posted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 3:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
It works fine here on both Windows and Mac.

What is your Operating system and which build number do you use ?

Posted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 3:10 pm
Didn't worked in Build 2049, now it works again (Build 2064).
Update and it will work again.

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 9:57 am
im having the same problem i had an update on virtual dj to 7.4.2 pro beta (b494). the older version would allow me to drag and drop i dont have any such option now any help would be great thanks.

Posted Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 5:52 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
naturaldj20 wrote :
im having the same problem i had an update on virtual dj to 7.4.2 pro beta (b494). the older version would allow me to drag and drop i dont have any such option now any help would be great thanks.

Not a V8 problem please use the technical or general boards.

Posted Sun 30 Nov 14 @ 7:13 am
YuraDPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Not working at 2073.888 ((( worked at 2031

Posted Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 4:33 pm
YuraDPRO InfinityMember since 2011
just rebooted and it works! its must be some auto update bug, drag n drop working when you just download EXE file, and stops when you do auto update from virtual dj.

Posted Sat 13 Dec 14 @ 7:20 am
Just for the record book. On November 26, bout 1 hour into the gig, Build 2064, I had a total laptop lockup. Had to reboot, it fixed the problem, didn't happen again. Yesterday, home practice, Beta Build 2087, VDJ8 locked up, just closed and reopened the program. Didn't happen again. Last night, 2 hours into a gig, playing a karaoke song, the video output screen on the TVs suddenly jumped back to the laptop. I double click the screen to minimize the video screen, slid it back to the TVs, double click on it to maximize, and it again jumped back to the laptop screen. I could not get it to maximize out on the TVs. Kept jumping back to laptop. Closed VDJ, reopened VDJ, and it ran fine for the rest of the night. I can't reproduce any of these happenings. Just thought I should surface these glitches. I'm a simple VJ, I don't use a controller, and when this happens at a gig, I just tell the crowd we're taking a short break so everyone can get a fresh drink!! There's no panic in my world. :) Asus X750J, Windows 8.

Posted Sat 13 Dec 14 @ 7:55 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)