Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2064 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

leneerPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2014
System info
Operation system:windows
RAM:8G
CPU:3G
GPU:1G
Displayer:ASUS VH242 1920X1080 60Hz
Hard Disk:500G
DX:DirectX 9 - 11

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 1:21 am
vdj_pARtybOy wrote :
"Fix file deletion crash on Mac OS X 10.7" - confirmed! the issue with VDJ8 freeze+Lag also gone, thank you so much Atomix!
analyzing tracks process takes too much CPU, causing distortion/stutter on OSX 10.7 (this does not happen on win7 or build1845 osx 10.7)
cloning decks still not fixed for motorized platters, works ok with players without motor (cloned deck is 1/2 beat behind original track; duplicating the clone deck action and works fine), also cloning decks does not copy cue point or loops
saved loops bug still happens (load a track with a saved loop(at end of track), arm that loop, so the track doesnt stop playing at end, play the track from beggining,then if I touch/hold the vinyl the track jumps right to the armed loop at the end, pitchbending using the platter or even scratch forward(forward spin) its fine,only if I stop/hold the vinyl or backspin the track jumps to the armed loop. I dont think its suppose to work this way...)
looking forward
thank you

I forgot to mention the bug scratchwave drift also still happens with pitch quality 1 or 2, does happen in 0 (zero), vinyl sticker drifts with pitch quality 0 (after a few revolutions +5); no sticker drift with pitch qua. -2
thank you

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 5:01 am
* does NOT happen in pitch qua. 0 (zero) [scratchwave drift bug]

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 9:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)