Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 2031 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Not sure if this is a regression or not but I think it is.

With some folders, the Recurse function seems to have stopped working. Especially if the folder has Filtered folder nested inside. See the picture. I swear I used to be able to recurse this folder but not since Build 2031.

I've tried with a few other folders and some recurse and other don't.

Using a Macbook Pro with Retina

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 7:34 am
locodog wrote :
@ProfLee If you've setTagsAuto to yes then the button isn't needed so it isn't shown.

Got it. Makes sense.

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 7:36 am
Question-

If a track has cues already set in VDJ8 and then a user sets up cues using Serato, is there a potential conflict or does the software being used take precedence if cues are already set. Hope this is clear.

In other words, is there a disadvantage to setting VDJ8 to Always get cue tag information such as doubled cues and so on?

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 7:42 am
For timecode vinyl issues with the serato sl3 box.

ok so far so good i re install the driver for the sl3 box and when i have pitch quality on 0 with master tempo on sound is clear and scratching is good no air when scratching so far so let me keep testing anybody that using the sl3 box use these setting and make sure u re install the driver for the sl3 box to.

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 10:42 am
angelt99 wrote :
For timecode vinyl issues with the serato sl3 box.

ok so far so good i re install the driver for the sl3 box and when i have pitch quality on 0 with master tempo on sound is clear and scratching is good no air when scratching so far so let me keep testing anybody that using the sl3 box use these setting and make sure u re install the driver for the sl3 box to.

Dude I knew it was a driver issue, I installed my friends sl3 box and immediately had the issues you mentioned.... Rane doesn't make good drivers and strange enough the older drivers respond better

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 12:31 pm
The Serato HotCue Import is not exact enough.
The timecode seems to be correct (44.2) but the position inside the waveform is not 'on the beat' as in SDJ
look:

Same with another Song:

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 12:47 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
What format is the file?

Posted Sat 15 Nov 14 @ 6:02 pm
mp3 (cbr)

Posted Sun 16 Nov 14 @ 9:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)