Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Ns7 11 not showing up on my "card"

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When Ns7 II is connected, it will show on the bottom soundcard but does not read on the "card" section of VDJ 8. Can someone please help!!! I am noticing a lot of hiccups on the songs when playing. When I spoke with VDJ they told me that I needed a macbook pro, so I went out and bout one and the problem is the same. Please I beg someone to help me. VDJ customer service does not seem to even care!!!

Posted Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 6:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you running 10.9 or 10.10 ? If use any of these OS, you will need to install the latest drivers for the NS7II http://www.numark.com/images/product_downloads/Numark_NS7II_Driver_3.2.0.zip

also make sure you run the beta build 2021, as there is a fix for the devices that Offer both Coreaudio and bitaccurate Mac drivers. To get the latest beta build (instead of the public which is currently 2003), you will need to enable the setting getBetabuilds from the Advanced Settings

Posted Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 8:28 pm
Wow, I did everything you said and it is now showing up. I can not tell you how appreciative I am for you helping me. Something so simple and no one could figure it out. Wish I could shake your hand personally!!! Thank you!!!!!

Posted Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 8:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)