Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Ns7 ll Help please!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

does anybody know if as soon as you get Ns7 II mapped and installed with virtual DJ 8, if the Ns7 shows up on the "sound" box? Every where I check i see that the Ns7 shows up in the "Sound" area and in mine it does not show up.

Posted Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 9:42 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you on Mac and you have installed the latest OSX drivers for the NS7II ?

If that is so, then yes, probably the button which offers the pre-configured audio setup for the NS7 will not be available.
Numark has recently updated the drivers for several units, which offer a dual driver with no vid/pid offered, therefore the implemented audio setup is broken. Hopefully a solution will be provided soon.

In the meantime, use any of the 2 offered NS7II drivers and manually create the audio configuration as per this document... http://www.virtualdj.com/documents/Numark%20NS7II%20-%20VirtualDJ%208%20Operation%20Guide.pdf

Posted Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 9:57 pm
I found an NS6 at a local pawn shop for a good price and I want it, but the same problem, will not show up in sound box, I downloaded the add on from VDJ site but maybe I did something wrong or it is same problem as above. can you or someone give me step by step directions on what to do, I have PC windows 8, thanks.

Posted Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 1:32 pm

Posted Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 2:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you install the latest drivers from Numark website, and also update VirtualDJ 8 to the latest build (currently 2028.855) then both NS7II and NS6 should appear with additional button in the Audio tab. And that's for both Windows and Mac.

Posted Mon 03 Nov 14 @ 3:46 pm
Thank you all, will try. which version for win 8, 64 bit??????

Windows 64 bit V2.9.25
or Windows Driver V2.9.55

Posted Tue 04 Nov 14 @ 12:58 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)