Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Deck 2 Time Display on Mixdeck Quad

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Only just noticed this, both on Mac and Windows version of VDJ8:
When Deck 2 is playing on its own, the time elapsed/remaining on the display of my Mixdeck Quad is fine. If Deck 1 is playing at the same time, the time display on deck 2 slows and pretty much grinds to a halt. The light that moves around the platter stutters also. The music is fine and the time display on the software is fine too. As soon as Deck 1 is paused, the tim on deck 2 goes back to normal again. It's not a broken Mixdeck as I've tried it in VDJ 7 and it works fine. I'm sure I've read somewhere that other people with different controllers are having a similar issue.

Posted Thu 16 Oct 14 @ 5:19 pm
I am still getting this issue on all builds of virtual DJ 8. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Posted Sat 08 Nov 14 @ 4:46 am
Still same with latest build. Anyone help?

Posted Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 1:28 am
Still same with latest build. Anyone help?

Posted Thu 22 Jan 15 @ 12:11 am
Ive tried again with the latest build and still the same problem. went back to VDJ 7.3 and the problem is not there. The time on screen is fine and there is no stutter, it's just the display and wheel on the actual Mixdeck Quad itself. Please can anyone help me with this?

Posted Sun 08 Feb 15 @ 4:45 pm
You are absolutely correct and not alone! I just realized this problem yesterday. I have been using VDJ 8 for four months and never noticed before. From your comments I assume this must have been occurring all along. I usually only glance at the time display and obviously did not catch this problem. The time in the VDJ 8 interface works fine, it is just the time display on the mixdeck quad lags... horribly. It obviously isn't a huge issue but it is annoying now that I've noticed it. Hopefully someone can address this and provide a solution. Although I'm not too hopeful since you didn't even get a response for many months!

Posted Fri 27 Feb 15 @ 11:25 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 8:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)