Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Restart and error in covers

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Was playing with tags / covers and had a total restart, not sure if there's a crashguard in my account. 1973.822

Also, there are quite a few files the database lists as having no covers but they actually do.

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:36 pm
You can also see it here, the album art field in the browser shows the cover but the filter says it doesn't have one.

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:46 pm
Did anyone check to see if there is a crashlog in my account?

Thanks!

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 2:37 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
There is a crash in your account for 1973, but nothing since then.

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 6:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I believe its related to a bug that has been fixed for the next build (as per the Dev Team in another thread). Its related to mousemask that some skins use. Not present with the default skins though. So, if you get that kind of crash, please use the default skins till the fix is available.

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 6:41 pm
As for the covers, can you upload one of those files to check ?
What filetype are usually the ones that behave like that ?
For video files such as VOB flv etc, it makes sense to be there, as there is no Tag to write, and what it shows, could be attached images.

Posted Mon 13 Oct 14 @ 6:42 pm
They are all mp3. Will email one to you. Edit, looking at that some may be video. Let me check when I get home later.

Thanks Babis!

Keith

Posted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 1:55 am
djdad wrote :
Its related to mousemask that some skins use. Not present with the default skins though.

The default skins use mousemask. There are 12 instances in the 2 & 6 deck skins, 4 in the tablet skin and 22 in the 4 deck one.

How come these are OK but others are not?

Posted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 5:59 am
No idea. Sclavel said "potential" crash , so it could be a combination with something else as well, which i cant tell.

Btw, Keith, no need to send me any file.. i found one in my library too, same case. Reported.

Posted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 10:46 am
No problem, thanks for solving another one!

Keith

Posted Tue 14 Oct 14 @ 12:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)