Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Sampler Custom Map for Denon MC6000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Anybody have the VJ8 Script to get the Sample buttons to fire a specific sample regardless of 'software' bank and position.
For example I always want my number 1 sampler button on left deck to fire a specific sampler slot regardless of which bank it's in.

By default the MC6000 will play (at least I think it is) the current visible software bank, followed by the position of the button

I can not get access to the VJ8 Scripts so need help on this please. Much appreciated. Thanks

Macbook Pro (mid 2012), Denon MC6000

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:01 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
In order to play a specific sample from a specific bank, you need an action like...
sampler_bank 'theBankName' & sampler_pad x (where x is the slot number that the sample has in that Bank)
However, this will force that Bank to load as well.

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 9:02 am
djlk4uPRO InfinityMember since 2008
djdad wrote :
In order to play a specific sample from a specific bank, you need an action like...
sampler_bank 'theBankName' & sampler_pad x (where x is the slot number that the sample has in that Bank)
However, this will force that Bank to load as well.

Djdad, This worked perfectly! Thanks so much :) Do you know of anyone who I could pay to write a custom map for my Kontrol F1? Hope I'm not busting the board rules by asking that here...
either way, really appreciate your help...

Posted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 3:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)