Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: 2 Weird Bug with Pioneer SX

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Last Saturday in my live gig, I was playing a song and the left deck goes crazy, this speed up for 2 seconds (maybe at x10 speed), I do not why, I do not touch anything, this was listened through PFL, (Thanks god).It's not the first time I see it,. So i can say is not a bug from this build. Another tip, the visual jog on skin rolling fast too with the music. It seemed as if I had made ​​a very fast forward scratch.
I have the lastest firmware on SX.

And another bug. in the same deck, i was trying to pitch bend with the platter but only was possible to move the grid lines but not the music (waveform). I had to close and open virtualdj again, I works normally.

It's a bug of SX or Virtualdj?

Running on OSX Mavericks 10.9.2, 15' MBP Retina 2013 Last.

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 10:38 am
First of all please tell us if your using the default mapper or not.

The second issue has a simple explanation. The GRID_ADJ button was pressed once and therefore the jog was adjusting the grid when you moved it instead of affecting the audio.
The Grid_Adj button was working in "toggle" mode (1st press sets it on, second press sets it off), but we change it to "while_pressed" now so that we'll make sure this won't occur again in the future by accident.

Thanks.

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 12:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
For the 1st issue.
Did you notice if the BPM was changed when the track played faster than it should ? E.g. instead of 90BPM (original value) it was playing at 140 ?
Did this happen when you pressed something or loaded a track on another deck ?
Can you reproduce it and describe us the detailed steps ?

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 12:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)