Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1960 - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

@ErikVeejay
I dont know how it works on NS7II, but for my Pioneer DDJ-SX i just long press SAMPLER button untill pads lit for while. Can make test tomorrow. My friend own NS7II too.

Regards Tomas.

BTW: It is not bug, please contact me on PM.

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 2:56 pm
@ErikVeejay

Sample Player Mode (Pink): Pads 1-6 each trigger a sample, which you can assign in the software (the volume level is also set in the software). Unlit pads have no sample assigned to them. Violet pads have a sample assigned but are not triggered. Magenta pads have a sample assigned and are currently playing.

Sample Velocity Trigger Mode (Purple): The pads behave identically to the pads in Sample Player Mode, except they are velocity-sensitive, so triggered samples will play back at a volume level proportional to how heavily you pressed the pads. This mode can give your performance more of a "human feel."

More info here http://www.numark.com/kb/article/1539#PM_Sampler

Hope this will help you.

Posted Mon 15 Sep 14 @ 3:14 pm
Tjeck1972 wrote :
@ErikVeejay
I dont know how it works on NS7II, but for my Pioneer DDJ-SX i just long press SAMPLER button untill pads lit for while. Can make test tomorrow. My friend own NS7II too.

Regards Tomas.

BTW: It is not bug, please contact me on PM.

I cried "wolf" too early
deleting old preferences is back to normal
I do not know where to activate that effect, but I'll find out
I apologize for reporting a bug that does not exist
thanks Tomas

best regards
Erik

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 2:26 am
did a long test today +3 hours mixing and scratching ;macbook dual2.2 4gb 10.7, stanton scs1m+scs1d; and found these problems: the previously reported static, when dragging/scratching slow,sometimes a drag scratch sounds really awfull and digital, and some stutter when platter is held still, sometimes when analyzing a track, cpu gets very high(red), causing some audio drops, static sound, pops, also sounds pops/distorts when switching between FXs,sometimes the BPM tap does not work correctly, 128bpm tapping the bpm I got 117 or less, sometimes re-analyzing the track solves the problem,or I can just use my ears and pitch fader and sync it myself...the pitchbend on the platter its very good,It feels like a real turntable,tempo range on +6% its very accurate, I am really enjoying VDJ8, even mixing "on the fly",analyzing a lot of tracks, heavy scratching, pitching,I think vdj8 handles it pretty good! looking forward for more FXs and more stanton scs1d+scs1m support.
thank you

Posted Tue 16 Sep 14 @ 5:37 pm
BUG

When autocue is on some parts of the song will not load, mostly the beginning if the cue point is in the middle of the track, once it arrives at the cue point the track will skip

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 9:21 am
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
When I Hi-light group tracks to move them to the sidelist it add the 1st one 2x in the group. & only can delete then one at a time in side list

OSX 10.9.2 / 2.6Ghz i7/ 8Gb RAM

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 10:51 am
And relax.

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 2:02 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Using Content Unlimited (Music ) when Download the track and Eject it from the deck VDJ will freeze & lock up got to forced to quit when lock up

Posted Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 9:19 pm
I have a bug to when I load a track It will start then go off and the track is not even on the deck no more like I did not even load 1 so I have to reload it then it will start. But this does not do this with all tracks some.Dev need help with this issue.thanks

Posted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 5:48 am
plate using encore 7.1 sound, a small frying sound is heard, you need to time to be like a small lack of latency ...

Posted Thu 18 Sep 14 @ 5:12 pm
appeared again flasheos White, on the skin ...

Posted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 1:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)