Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Problem updating plugins

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Recently I uploaded TellyVisuals to the download site. It was approved. Then I wanted to make some changes to the image and text. So I tried just changing these and selected submit. Says no file selected or something like that.

Then I uploaded the whole thing again with all the info and new installer file. Now it has to go thru the approval process again. This is not working for me. I may just want to change certain things or upload a new installer. You don't want to have to keep approving it and I don't want to keep waiting on it to be approved.

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 10:31 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
This isn't really a VirtualDJ 8 bug report ;)

In any case, yes, as you see updates to plugins now require approval.

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 11:35 am
Well, I was updating in the VDJ8 plugin page. I suppose I could waste hours trying to get an answer elsewhere. Thanks Scott.

Would be nice if you could at least update the image or text without going thru approval.

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 11:42 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
all available now, but the Essential has no preview image..upload one and pm me to approve fast

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 12:14 pm
Thanks djdad. I don't have anything to do with EV and EM anymore. The versions of those were uploaded by Pangolin. They are not complete and will not be supported as far as I know. The new names are TellyVisuals and TellyMedia and these will continue to evolve and will be supported by me.

So cool, I will pm you when needed. In general, it's not like I am going to be updating things a lot, but in this transitional phase I am still getting things together and there could be some changes I will need to do in the near future with graphics and version changes.

Looks like the image has a new size too. Previously it was 200 x 150.

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 3:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Sorry, didnt know that.

Yes the preview images need to be 16:9 now, but size doesnt matter, it will get auto-resized.

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 3:55 pm
It opens up an opportunity for TellyVisuals to receive from other SMS receiving applications in addition to IMU. So looking at iWall, Crowny (free) and some others now.

I provided most of the support for EV and EM anyway so not a big change here.

Posted Fri 05 Sep 14 @ 5:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)