Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Beta Builds Regression Bugs

Topic: BUILD 1941 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ok i am having the problem with when u load a track.and also when u load a track it does not play while the record is moving i have to press the cue button or pick up the needle and put it back down for it to start playing.And sometime when i load a track it start to load and the deck goes blink and i have to reload the track again.

put i started to mess with it today and i have to say a good improvement for timecode vinyl so far fingers are cross

thanks to the dev team for listening i know i said a lot of - thing because i was frustrated .but lets keep on getting it right with this new timecode engine and fixing the little bugs i mention here .so i rate timecode now at 88% good.but let me keep testing it.

i dont know put sticker drift was good for today and the pitch was not bad to i took it off to reset the pitch on load to no and it seam to be ok.

but before i get to happy let me keep testing it.

the bad

1- the tracks it wont start to u pick up the needle and but it back down when u are changing a track.
2-sticker drift
3- scratching on smart or absolute mode u have to have good needle for it not to jump and the timecode record should not be warp
4- when moving the pitch on the turntables vdj is slowly responding on how u are moving the pitch on the turntables it not accurate so when u move the pitch on the turntables vdj take a longer time to respond so when it does it take u off beat.

the good

1- The track starts normal its does not jump in no more .i am very happy about that.
2-backspin is good
3-Scratching is accurate
4- no more jumping when scratching on relative mode.
5-pitch not jumping no more when holding the record slowly and moving it back and forward.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 8:04 am
if i use the mouse in the rhythm view to move the wave around there is no sound output. using default skin windows 7 64 bit.
also i might add it works fine in the scratch view in center panel. maybe this is intended but i really think not.
don't remember this in previous builds not that i do it often.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 9:52 am
delete

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 10:08 am
wickedmix wrote :
maybe this is intended but i really think not.
don't remember this in previous builds

TTBOMK it's been like that since day one in VDJ 8. I found it odd too, but I don't particularly need it to work the old way.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 10:12 am
@groovindj
okies thanks for confirming i guess u can tell how often i do that huh.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 10:17 am
a gain level for the Timecode input is missing in the settings ! the signal is HIGH with the CDJs is there's a way I can reduce the gain ?

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 10:51 am
djrickmhaiti wrote :
a gain level for the Timecode input is missing in the settings ! the signal is HIGH with the CDJs is there's a way I can reduce the gain ?

Look in options>>time code options>>time code volume

Do you have a problem of pitch? Look at the video above

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 10:56 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
djrickmhaiti wrote :

High is still ok, if it gets too high you need to reduce the volume on your sound card.
Once the signal enters vdj it's too late to make any gain changes, the signal will already be distorted if the signal would be too high.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 12:24 pm
djrickmhaiti wrote :
the signal is HIGH with the CDJs

Are you aware that there are two separate timecode downloads? One for consumer level kit and another for pro.

If you are playing the consumer code on pro kit then it will be (as you say) HIGH.

Posted Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 12:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)